Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sheray Thomas suspended 3 games..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tubby announced today that Sheray Thomas has been suspended for the two exhibition games and three regular season games for a violation of team rules.
Not an impact player but I'm curious on what he did.
They do a good job of keeping things under wraps in the basketball program(ex: Joe Crawford surgury) so we'll probably never know.

Not too big of a deal, just thought I'd post it. I don't think it will impact the team too much at all, especially for the 1st three games.
To guess I'd say its an Academic Problem.
blackcat_student Wrote:To guess I'd say its an Academic Problem.

I don't know blackcat. In the past Tubby has came out and said when it has to do with academics. It would be strange for Thomas to have academic problems now after going 3 years without them.
Sheww seen that plenty of times last year thats the reason Shagari is gone b/c academics, hopefully Sheray can get w/e got him into trouble straightened out.
I just saw that he'll only be suspended for the two exhibition games, and the season opener, so he will be back for game #2.
Thomas seemed to be one of Tubbys favorite players
Doubt it will impact us too much, but I hope he gets on the right track....maybe he'll come on sometime this year.
Not really what you want to see out of one of your seniors heading into the season, but Tubby Smith is a no-nonsense type of guy and whatever Sheray did will be corrected, or he wont play for a while. I remember a few years ago cliff and ED got suspended at the beginning of the season for team rules violations. We then went undefeated in the SEC and had the overall #1 seed in the tournament...
corndog23 Wrote:I remember a few years ago cliff and ED got suspended at the beginning of the season for team rules violations. We then went undefeated in the SEC and had the overall #1 seed in the tournament...

Cliff and Daniels where impact players though. Its a different story with Sheray.
to be honest i dont like tuby i i think they should get him out of there