Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Division 1 Play-in Games, Who ya got?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Region 4

8 Boyd vs 9 McNabb

5 Knox vs 12 Whitley

7 So. Pulaski vs 10 McCreary

Region 3

8 Highlands vs 9 Union Raiders

6 Elkhorn vs 11 Shelby West

7 Kammerer vs 10 Crosby

Who ya got?

I don't know much about boyd or mcnaab but I like Knox and Southern Pulaski in the other two games. don't know much about region 3.
I like all the high seeds with the exception of Union over highland.
I'll take:

Region 4:

Boyd over mcnabb
Knox over Whitley
S. Pulaski over Mccreary

Region 3:

Union over highland
Shelby East over Elkhorn
Kammerer over crosby

*shelby west is the 3 seed in region 3, shelby east is the 11. But Shelby east just beat Shelby west last weekend.
Coach Lockwood please check your PM.
I agree with all higher seeds. Does anyone know where all the D3 games are being played at and at what times this weekend?
Bad weather in the louisville area could postpone play in games till tomorrow....will keep all posted.
I'll take all higher seeds as well, except for the Union Raiders. I'll take them over Highlands.

How about the 7th grade play-ins. We have two. I know very little about any of them.

8. Highlands vs. 9. Bondurant

7. Kammerer vs. 10. Crosby
Coach_Lockwood Wrote:Bad weather in the louisville area could postpone play in games till tomorrow....will keep all posted.

confirmed, the 4 games that were to be played in Louisville tonight have been moved to tomorrow night.

As of now the game at Elkhorn is still on.
Ya beat me to it.
In the7th grader region 3 play in

Bondurant wins easily and Kammerer will beat crosby.
All of louisville has been postponed....what's the rest of the play in games looking like?
Knox 40 Whitley 8
Any other scores?
Southern Pulaski 8th 48 - McCreary Co 8th 6
All other games will be played/finished tonight