Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Georgia @ Kentucky - Predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Georgia hasnt really showed any signs of life since the Colorado game and they cannot decide who to start at QB week in and week out. Kentucky needs this one to lock a Bowl bid (Saying they defeat UL Monroe & Vanderbilt). Exspect there to be a capacity crowd at this one for the first time this season. I'm going with a few buddies so I'll be yelling my head off.

UG-24
UK-31
shew i hope they win but the defence is going to have to step up huge UK-21 GA-20
I seriously doubt UK will pull out the victory, but I hope they will! I'm using some wishful thinking here, but I'll go for UK.

UK - 31
UG - 28
I'm going to my only game of the year, so I hope the Cats pull it out!!!!

UK - 27
GA - 24

*Last second field goal....followed by the before mentioned field goals laying on the ground!!
Cats take this one, Georgia is in a funk.
Cats- 28
Dawgs- 14
Georgia is DOWN big time this season and I look for the Cats to play a decent game on defense and stop them.

Cats - 24
Dogs - 10
I like all the confidence, but Georgia is still Georgia.

I hope I'm wrong on my prediction, but here goes.

Georgia - 28
Kentucky - 14
Im gonna take UK in an upset. They have been playing well as of late and UGA has been slipping.

UK 30
UGA 25
Personally I think this game is really a must win game for the Cats because I think they'll struggle more with Vandy than Georgia..Thats just me.
UK knows whats at stake here and should be motivated enough to go out do what they have to do. But the defense better be prepared to do their job more than anyone out on that field, they have to step up huge in this game.

I take UK in a shootout
UK-38
Gerogia-35