Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Fbu ky teams
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any idea when these will start up? Tryouts during SEMIS/ FINALS weekend? Especially 6th grade?
Normally tryouts are held the same weekend as the semi finals and championship game.

It is always a good idea to Have a short, 1 to 2 minute video, of the player being submitted for consideration. Last year I even had parents text me video from their cell phones. It also helped to send a full size picture with there stats (height, weight, accomplishments, etc) you can even just.

I loved working with the 6th grade team for the last two years, I am excited for this years team because it seems like the intereted for the 6th grade team is finally rising and will be great.

Best of luck to all players who are submitted.
2014 FBU NATIONAL TOURNAMENT
KENTUCKY TEAM
Try-Out Registration
Each player trying out for selection to participate on the KENTUCKY TEAM is required to complete and return required waiver forms, together with $30.00 registration fee (includes ticket to watch 2014 State Semi-Final games).

Waiver forms the KYMSFA must be completed and on-file to participate in the try-out, and if selected for practices, Games and Events, as well as a copy of the player’s birth certificate and report card for proof of grade level. If selected to participate on a KY Team, you will receive a congratulations letter and KY Info Sheet for further details.

If you have any questions about the registration process, tuition policy or FBU in general, please contact [email]kyteam@kymiddleschoolfootball.com[/email].

5th/6th and 7th Grade Try-outs: Saturday, November 1st at Bryan Station High School, Lexington, KY – Registration will begin at 7:00 a.m. with try-outs starting at 8:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.

8th Grade Try-outs: Sunday, November 2nd at Bryan Station High School Lexington, KY – Registration will begin at 7:00 a.m. with try-outs starting at 8:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.

Please note that each player selected will be asked to seek sponsors of at least $350.00 for the 1st two rounds of the Tournament and as much as an additional $650-$850 if the player’s team makes it to the final round in Naples, Florida.
So the finals are not in San Antonio like years past?
Wildcat18 Wrote:So the finals are not in San Antonio like years past?

Nope.
plantmanky Wrote:Nope.

What is the route taken to Naples for the FBU teams? Where will they all possibly play? Any other location info?
Our coach tried to "nominate" his players but the link on KYMSFA website was deactivated. How will he do it? Do I submit video clips? If so to where?
Give us a few more days and all that info will be posted.
How is the fbu All American team selected?
Does anyone know how the all American team is chosen????
Will be glad to answer your question. Which teams are you asking about? The FBU All American team and Team Kentucky are technically two different things.
Fbu all american team. How are the kids chosen?
foozeballfanatic Wrote:Fbu all american team. How are the kids chosen?

FBU selects those themselves. Many times they come from watching our Kentucky Teams play.
Don't forget to submit your players for consideration. OPEN TRYOUTS this Saturday for 6/7 graders and tryouts on SUnday for 8th.

Let's bring all three championships to the bluegrass state...
So can't fifth-graders trying out for the six grade team
Can fifth-graders try out for the six grade Team