Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: BMS Football!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
At belfry middle school, we have like the best football team around here.... we won the county championship and I have to say I don't think that I went to one but I tried it's just that my little brother plays football so I had to go to his games instead!

GO PIRATES:wenumber1
Well, the topic seems to be Belfry Middle School football, so I will take it and run.

I have heard good things about the youth in the Belfry feeder system. I am MANY miles away and as a result know very few particulars. For anyone who might know, are there any special talents ALA Doug Howard, who can step in and contribute (if not start at FB) for the Pirates next season? If not, who are the standouts? Lets hear it Pirates.
Russell 4th grade still seeks opponent for Nov 11th, would love to bring them to Belfry to play on that nice big red and green carpet..
we could bring the 3rd, 4th and 5th grade teams and give you plenty of business from these 3 teams... Our 6th grade is done for the year.If someone could contact the President or a coach and see if this possible ,, that would be great. Contact me by PM and leave numbers or post back to theis list...
iologists..

I think Belfry Middle School still operates only in the grades of 6,7, and 8. I think you are asking for an elementary school game, which is still decided back here between the young pups of the Belfry feeder system.
Belfry's 6th grade team does play the little league area teams around here.... I know because they played Phelps, Millard, Johns Creek, and Elkhorn which all play 5th and 6th graders on their little league A-teams....
whats their record?
Belfry defeated Johns Creek , Last night in the championship....
The 6th grade team won every game they played ..... NO one scored on them until last night ... the score was 14-6

Great Job Lil' Bucs ... keep up the great work .
Congrats the Coach Paul Williamson..on doing such a great job ..
PirateMom#55 Wrote:Belfry defeated Johns Creek , Last night in the championship....
The 6th grade team won every game they played ..... NO one scored on them until last night ... the score was 14-6

Paul did an excellent job with that group of kids, flat-out excellent.
Devilologist Wrote:Russell 4th grade still seeks opponent for Nov 11th, would love to bring them to Belfry to play on that nice big red and green carpet..
You wouldn'y play at the new field you would play at the middle school field which is Vipperman Stadium.
bigpun Wrote:You wouldn'y play at the new field you would play at the middle school field which is Vipperman Stadium.

Actually some are played on the turf at BHS
PirateMom#55 Wrote:Belfry defeated Johns Creek , Last night in the championship....

Our boy's done a wonderful job all season. They practiced hard and played hard. They deserved the results. We had alot of talent and a great coach. Look out for them when they get to BHS!