Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Valley Bowl: teams needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This year's Valley Bowl will be held on Saturday, October 4th, at the Shelby Valley H.S. football field south of Pikeville. It is for 3rd/4th and 5th/6th grade teams.

Anyone whose team would be interested in playing, message me on here and I will give you the cell number for the guy who is making the schedule.

Thanks!
I just thought about it, and some of you may be wondering if they were just now trying to schedule teams for a bowl 1 week away!

They have had several games on tap, but apparently some teams have canceled and we have some openings.

Anyway, message me if interested, and I will shoot you the cell number of the guy in charge.
Who is playing in this bowl? Do you have a list of games?
I don't have a list of games for the bowl. I do know that there were about 6 games total, I think three 3rd/4th and three 5th/6th grade.

Teams that have played in Valley's bowl before include Johns Creek, Hazard, Pikeville, Whitesburg, and Prestonsburg. I don't know who is committed to play this year.