Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: South Carolina 73 Kentucky 61
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What a horrible performance by UK
Pathetic.......
Well we played horrible, the calls didnt go our way, and Rick Majerus was having a one-night stand with the South Carolina basketball team.
"4leaf" Wrote:Well we played horrible, the calls didnt go our way, and Rick Majerus was having a one-night stand with the South Carolina basketball team.

He was tickled we lost because his fat ___ never could......
Sucky showing by UK, but maybe this was what they needed

Posted Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:51 am:

I thought that we played a bad game...
Doesn't surprise me. These guys need to get their junk together if they want to do anything in the tourney.
Well, It's the morning after now, and I am still pretty upset at them. I just can't figure them out....
That was one of the worst played games I've seen.
I'm glad they went ahead and got another loss under their belt before tourney time. I really don't care what kind of seed they have in the tourney anyways. If they could lose one right before the sec tourney then that would be okay too. I'd rather them lose now than to lose in the tourney.
I would like to see them win out and lose in the SEC Championship that way they can get another wake up call prior to the tourney and the seeds will already be decided prior to the SEC Championship and that loss wouldn't be able to hurt them.
Very poor performance by uk. They needed to win this game where it was a conference game.
I just hope that this sad performance gives them a wake up call...
hsows what kind of coach Tubby is

Posted Thu Feb 17, 2005 4:52 pm:

shows what kind of coach Tubby is
Coaching had nothing to do with this. They couldn't perform.

Thats right I forgot UK does have a losing record.

UK has the 4th best winning percentage in the country over the past 5 years.

The only ones that have a better percentage if I remember correctly were Duke, Syracuse and UConn.

And yes those five years were with the players he recruited.
tubby is the only reason we're this good
Still upsets me, VWFSU, I don't think that "we're" was the appropriate term for a non-diehard UK fan, maybe you should have said something like Tubby is the only reason the Wildcats are this good, or maybe Tubby is the only reason UK is this good.