Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson County vs. South Pulaski
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Today, Saturday September 6th at Johnson Central

2:00 7th Grade Game
4:00 8th Grade Game
7:30 Johnson Central vs. Mastery Charter North from Pennsylvania

Should be a great day of football.
Looks like I should have made a trip to Paintsville today.
How did Johnson County do? I hate to call and wake my old man up at 5am to find out...

We need more Johnson County score reporting here. For those who care and live hours away....
JC 8th won.Was a close game. Not sure of the final score. I know some of the flags thrown was crazy. I know its not the factor of the game. But, when the stripes don't know what to call and it takes a bit. That's a bit crazy. So when they meet again on a different field. Things will be different. Southern's 7th was the better team. It wasn't even close.
Any scores?
The score was 20-12. Good game between both teams
karma Wrote:JC 8th won.Was a close game. Not sure of the final score. I know some of the flags thrown was crazy. I know its not the factor of the game. But, when the stripes don't know what to call and it takes a bit. That's a bit crazy. So when they meet again on a different field. Things will be different. Southern's 7th was the better team. It wasn't even close.
Johnson county had two kids out one got hurt and the other one don't no but he is line backer and full back
Jc 8th 22
Sp 8th 20

Jc 7th I think was 12
Sp 28
The scores were

7th
South Pulaski 25
Johnson County 6

8th
Johnson County 20
South Pulaski 12
Good games but that storm was crazy