Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Wayne Co middle needs a game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Due to a weather cancellation wayne co. middle is needing an extra game to fill out the schedule. If anyone is interested private message me.
Make that two games. Many dates available
What is Waynes record thus far?
2-3
Wins vs bluegrass and knox
Losses vs. southern pulaski, Corbin, northern pulaski.
Surely someone will play the young Cardinals?? They haven't played a home game all season!
I was hoping that Wayne and Meece could've rescheduled.
jumper1 Wrote:I was hoping that Wayne and Meece could've rescheduled.

Yep would have been nice and we wouldn't be in this shape. But dates didn't match up.

Meece has a nice team that will have a BIG test with Corbin. They hang with the dawgs they would have to be the favorites in D3
I look for Meece to hang with them for a while and Corbin pulls away in late 3rd quarter. No shame in that, Corbin is on another level this year.
Bump
Bump
Anybody got anything on the 20th?
All of jcps just reschedule this past Thursdays game for the 20th...why are so many teams committing to games and then canceling?
I think the recent storms have gotten some conference games and they have had to reschedule them, which I understand...but somebody has to be left in the cold like us.
Gonna keep this bumped up until Wednesday and then I guess we'll have a free wkd.
Wayne had to be the best 2-3 team in the state. I saw them play and they were the most physical team I had saw play in awhile. They were better last year, as far as standouts, but I believe they are more physical than that, this season.
We need a game this Saturday if anybody is open.
Filled.