Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Meade County Green Wave @ Bluegrass Bulldogs 9/08 6pm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
big big game coming up. meade is unbeaten this year and the bulldogs are 5-2 with losses to div.2 state runner up Wayne co. and a loss to Div.3 state simi-finals runner up Jefferson county. winner of this game will claim the regular season conference championship and #1 seed for the conference championship.
JCTMS is D1 not D3.
Yeah I always get d1 and 3 mixed up
Bluegrass wins this hard fought game 20-14 and with the win they take the regular season conference champion and #1 seed in the conference championship play offs
bgmscolts08 Wrote:Bluegrass wins this hard fought game 20-14 and with the win they take the regular season conference champion and #1 seed in the conference championship play offs

Good hard fought game. Game could have gone either way. Meade is a big, physical team who I would describe as "crafty." Lots of misdirection and trick plays.
Yeah first play of the game they tried to run a half back pass and I also couldn't believe they didn't run the fullback more he had at least 5 yards a carry every time he touched the ball
bgmscolts08 Wrote:Yeah first play of the game they tried to run a half back pass and I also couldn't believe they didn't run the fullback more he had at least 5 yards a carry every time he touched the ball

That kid was dragging Bluegrass kids all game long. Hope this type of game motivates these young kids to get in the weight room this winter and next summer.