Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Mississippi St. vs UK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I know its early but wanted to get this out.

ESPN reports that Frazier will play for MSU in this game.
Kats on a role.. We going undefeated in the SEC
Cats take this one and we win the Sec hands down
CATS win this one big on College Gameday.....Will move to the #2 spot next week !!!

Go Big Blue !!!
I hope you guys have picked this correctly.
LOL so much for the undefeated SEC play. I think UK will come out with a fire in their eyes to start the game Saturday, but may slow down as the game goes on. They will win, but not by much.
Cats will win by 10
Cats by 9
I'm scared.
i told everyone the cats were overrated, the SEC is a terrible conference this year, and mississippi state will prove that by winning saturday, expect them to be out before the sweet 16!
Oh really the SEC is weak this year...you're the first I've heard that from. They just played one bad game and you expect them to be out before the Sweet 16...you know your basketball.
I think UK will win this one by 8 I hated for them to lose but I think they needed it.
I am not so sure about it now.....I am still disappointed in them I think the last 2 games they have let themselves,coaches and fans down big time. I still Love them....But, I can't figure them out. I mean where's the emotion and desire to win ???
Didn't you know BP Tubby wouldn't allow them to play with desire and emotion. I mean come on everytime they lose its his fault and everytime they win the players overcame his ignorance.

I'm so sick of this crap.
dont question my knowledge 4leaf.....sec is TERRIBLE this year.......if they make it to the sweet 16 i think tubby needs to be praised, this team is soo young
You mean their young and they still have been in the top 10 most of the year if not all and only one SEC loss at this time.

Man I'm glad Pitino was hear until 97 or would be in trouble with this terrible coach we have.
tubby is a great coach, specially on defense
UK by 8.
GOOOOOOOOO CCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSS
If UK plays good they should win big.. let's hope that they do
uk by 7
mississippi state...............................................
UK by 10
mississippi state by 10
I don't think so VW.
i sure hope it doesnt happen, but it wouldnt surprise me
It won't.
well im sure u wouldnt have thought sc to beat kentucky and that happened
Actually I'm one of the few that thought it could happen. UK always has problems with SC especially there but they usually pull it out.

I just didn't expect them to play that poorly.
Kentucky will come out and bury Miss. State today........Dawgs will get pounded by the Cats ......This will be a 20+ point win on College Gameday !
Pages: 1 2