Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 3RD/4TH grade 5TH/6TH grade Bowl at HAZARD SEPT. 13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Call (606) 438-9676 or message me if interested
Bump
Are you needing an opponent for hazard? Or is it just different teams coming?
highland would love to play in it.(Johnson county)
I just trying to get more teams, we have teams that are committed

I talk to the Highlands coach this morning
I sure hope you can find them a game.
Bump
Cadreece is this the black gold bowl that was played at the old MC Napier field ? That was always a great elementary showcase
How many teams are in it for 5th and 6th
Bump
Who played and what was the scores ?
Adams over Letcher 12-6
I bet there were some talented little guys in this. Would have signed up our team to come down.
I watched the bulldogs play a orange and black team from Leslie county. the Bears. Really good team. Could run it and throw it well. Fast and aggressive. They won easy.
Yeah Mountain View beat them pretty bad but I think that the win/loss record is Hazard 75 Mt. View 1. So one year beating Hazard is a good thing I guess but I wouldnt brag to much.
Just a friendly reminder to consider submitting your 6th grade football players for consideration on Team KY. Last year we fielded a team of roughly 25 kids. With Team KY the students would have the possibility to play in TX for a national title.

I know the forms are not released yet but just wanted to keep team KY an option before your kids go into basketball.
Yes, they were a great team Mountain View was the orange and white team. The number 22 on that team was something to watch. He had some great interceptions. He and the quarterback had some great plays. I heard their team won the entire conf.