Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Games of the week: 1st week of Sept.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Meece at Wayne Co. 9/2

Cards look to get back on track against an undefeated and very talented Meece squad.

What else is going on in the world of msfb this week?

We need a riherds khsaa scoreboard.
Hazard and Johnson County 8th Tuesday
Valley and Pikeville 7th/8th rematch on Tuesday.

Valley won the first game last week, 16-6.
Bluegrass takes on James T. Alton tonight at Bluegrass, should be a decent game.. I agree we need a score board
Belfry and Shelby Valley are scheduled to play this Thursday
OutlawJoseyWales Wrote:Belfry and Shelby Valley are scheduled to play this Thursday

Tough week for Valley, to have to play Pikeville on Tuesday then Belfry on Thursday.
Westport vs Moore.

This game is tomorrow at 7:30pm
More Cowbell Wrote:Tough week for Valley, to have to play Pikeville on Tuesday then Belfry on Thursday.

Should be a good game. Hear Valley has a nice squad. Belfry is still rounding into form. Should be very interesting
Bluegrass won tonight 38-18 over James T. Alton
Severe Weather postpones wayne co. / meece game.
Cardfan1 Wrote:Severe Weather postpones wayne co. / meece game.

Weather also postpones Valley vs Pikeville.
bgmscolts08 Wrote:Bluegrass won tonight 38-18 over James T. Alton

Actually saw 3 quarters of this game. Both teams looked pretty good and both had some good size. I know J.T. Alton kids usually go to North or John but I was very impressed with J.T. Alton's QB #7. I hope he is going to John next year.
hoss 7 is coming to john next year and so is 33 the running back he is CJ hills little brother