Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Saturdays scores?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Southern vs Corbin?
Northern vs Johnson?
Don't think northern played Johnson. I think they are in the bluegrass bowl vs lex cath.
Bluegrass bowl scores?
Northern beat Lex Cath handily and Meece beat Lexing Christian 50-8
Lex Cath lost big against Northern Pulaski in both games. Meece destroyed Lexington Christian 50-8.
Per kymsfa Facebook page

8th Corbin 49 southern pulaski 20
7th southern pulaski 39 Corbin 18
Meece did best Lexington Christian?
Cardfan1 Wrote:Per kymsfa Facebook page

8th Corbin 49 southern pulaski 20
7th southern pulaski 39 Corbin 18

That was much more than a game I think. The 8th grade Corbin came out and punched southern in the mouth. They had southern's number the first half. The second half corbin couldn't do anything. BUT the 7th grade was the a different story. Corbin couldn't handle them at all. I was told that corbin forfeit. And there coaching staff was fighting with themselves badly.
Rusty Burke Bowl @ Putnam Stadium
Ashland Middle School vs. Lawrence Co Middle School

7th grade AMS 22 LCMS 8

8th grade LCMS 40 AMS 8
karma Wrote:That was much more than a game I think. The 8th grade Corbin came out and punched southern in the mouth. They had southern's number the first half. The second half corbin couldn't do anything. BUT the 7th grade was the a different story. Corbin couldn't handle them at all. I was told that corbin forfeit. And there coaching staff was fighting with themselves badly.
The second half Corbin 8th grade had their B team in.