Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: JCMS 34 Adams Middle 8 in BSVC post-season grid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Eagles finally played to their potential in Saturday's Big Sandy Valley post grid action for 3rd place
Yes, i agree they came out with a fire congrats JC Good Season!
Yep. Adams played (and lost to) JC 8th, Martin County, and Perry Central. The team that Adams played Saturday night was by far the best of the 3. If they had played that way all year, no one could have handled them.
cat86 Wrote:Yep. Adams played (and lost to) JC 8th, Martin County, and Perry Central. The team that Adams played Saturday night was by far the best of the 3. If they had played that way all year, no one could have handled them.

If they were the better of the 3 teams.. then why did Martin County beat them two times this year?? I don't disagree with you that they are a good team.. I just disagree that they were the best.. if they were the best.. they would have been in the Championship game with Perry Central and not Martin County..,
Don't misunderstand what I meant, and sorry if it was confusing. I don't know how JC played against Martin County, but my point was that they looked the best against Adams. If they played against Martin County like they did against Adams, well....I would have loved to have watched that game. Martin County is a great team, very well coached, and loaded full of talent.
well does any one have any stats about this game i kno that ousley boy had alot of yrds and the one hande touchdown catch man this kid is the real deal i rlly think he goin b play tight end next yr for jchs
yea i think that #36 had some rlly nice carries after the coach got them pumped up because of the lame calls that they called against them to make adams look good against them. I know one thing that #36 and the ousley boy are 2 great running backs they always block for each other evn though they might get mad at each other they know what it takes to win a championship at this level