Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who's got the game of the week?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Westport takes on Christian Academy of Louisville on Thursday.

What's going on around the state?
New harlan plays at Knox central could be a very hard game for the young pats. D3 against d1 is always a hard task.
Wayne Co. at southern pulaski Tuesday.
I don't think the wayne and so pulaski will be that good of a game. The 7th game I think will be a complete blow out. The 8th grade, well that might be a bit better. Since the qb hurt his game in the first of the yr and out for the season.
What were the scores of the Wayne/Southern pulaski game?
Blow outs.
Blow outs for which side?
Southern won both
7th 36-12
8th 26-0

Wayne couldn't muster any offense. Southern played great defense. Coaches made good adjustments. Good luck to those guys.

Nobody in the state played two tougher games than we played in 5 days: Corbin and Southern.
Bluegrass beat T.K. Stone 30-0 on Tuesday. . I would have liked to seen the Wayne and SW Pulaski game. We played Wayne and meade county beat Pulaski and bluegrass plays meade county in two weeks in a game that will determine our conference regular season champs
bgmscolts08 Wrote:Bluegrass beat T.K. Stone 30-0 on Tuesday. . I would have liked to seen the Wayne and SW Pulaski game. We played Wayne and meade county beat Pulaski and bluegrass plays meade county in two weeks in a game that will determine our conference regular season champs

I was wondering about the Meade Co. beating Pulaski. Are you talking about North Pulaski, or Meece. I know S. Pulaski hadn't been beaten yet.
Southern pulaski lost to Meade 16-8 at Campbellsville early in the season. Lost their qb early and struggled offensively after that.