Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky @ Mississippi State - Predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The week off may have helped the Wildcats and I think they will come out and spank the Bulldogs ! I look for Andre and Lyons, and Burton to have really big games !

UK---41
MSU-14
My cats will roll in this one

UK 35
MSU 14
ill take UK!!!
UK comes out focused because they know they cannot afford a loss to MSU if they play to go bowling.

UK -- 41 (4 TD Passes by Woodson)
MSU - 21
I'm with ya all on this on..UK will roll with a win....Cats by 6
UK by atleast 3 or 4 TD's
And if the Cats can hold true to my prediction, they will have a legitimate shot at defeating Georgia, who btw only beat the same Mississippi State team by 3 points on Saturday. So anything can happen
-STAT- Wrote:And if the Cats can hold true to my prediction, they will have a legitimate shot at defeating Georgia, who btw only beat the same Mississippi State team by 3 points on Saturday. So anything can happen

Let it go on the record that I'm with STAT on the fact UK will beat Georgia.
SEKYscout Wrote:Let it go on the record that I'm with STAT on the fact UK will beat Georgia.

Hell yeah I'll be attending that game against UGA and I'll keep the CATS into it if only about 50 or 55,000 show up !
blackcat_student Wrote:Hell yeah I'll be attending that game against UGA and I'll keep the CATS into it if only about 50 or 55,000 show up !

:letsparty