Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Mcms Wins Big Sandy Regional Championship!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you want to see more pictures from the game go to

www.austinstepp.com
Congrats! TongueirateSho
NICE Pics 17!
I got a question. Did Inez middle and Warfield consolidate into one middle school. If so, why. If not, how in the world were they allowed to combine the two teams to make one.
Anybody got details? Score...etc.
MC-8 PC-0 it was a hard fought game between both teams, it was a great game to watch!
Austin Stepp Passed For 1bout 150 to 175 yards...And Channing Smith Scored The Touchdown And Tyler Lafferty had the 2 pt conversion MC could have scored again but choose to knee the ball!!!
So is the season over for the Cards or do they advance to a Middle School State final format, type thing-a-ma-bob???????
By the way, I forgot to say congratulations to the Cards.

You guys had a great season.
Mr. Right Wrote:So is the season over for the Cards or do they advance to a Middle School State final format, type thing-a-ma-bob???????
\
No this is as far as you can go at the Middle School Level
I Dont Understand Why There Is Not A State Championship. It Is Great To Win A Conference Title But Is Discouraging That This Is As Far As You Go. Its Just All Over. But At Least Its Great To End The Season This Way. Not Only With The Conference Title But The Lump Of Coal And Undefeated. Great Season Guys. Good Luck In The Future. Great Things To Come For Sheldon Clark Next Year.