Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence Co (8th) 20 - Russell (8th) 12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This game was 14 -12 LC with under 3 togo when Chandler Shepard on 3 and 7 ran it in from about 65 yards to put the DAWGS up for good.
Looks like the little dawgs are playing good. Things could be turning around at LC in a couple of years.
it would be nice to see a winning team again
Dawgs look to be ok in a year or so.
Good job guys!!
Go Dawgs!!!
Guys this was also with out two of our better offense and defense linemen out.
They have alot of rust from not playing.I saw Coach Sammons get very upset with the lack of intensity but that could come from just never getting ready to play.Chandler Sheppard better get alot of looks next season.Other teams in the area are quick to start freshman where we are not.Good to see you Batbuff.I still owe you a free dinner.
Old school Dawg Wrote:They have alot of rust from not playing.I saw Coach Sammons get very upset with the lack of intensity but that could come from just never getting ready to play.Chandler Sheppard better get alot of looks next season.Other teams in the area are quick to start freshman where we are not.Good to see you Batbuff.I still owe you a free dinner.

You sure do. lol
I think it says something about a group of kids that come out and play as flat and dead as we did and still win the game. A good win, but very sloppy. Hopefully they look a little sharper tonight against Verity.
Game still on for tonight??