Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prayer Request Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Often times as a community we list individual prayer requests as they come up. I wanted to create this thread that way we all know of a particular thread we can come to and pray for each other. Also, this is a great way to see the work that God does in these situations by looking back through the thread as time goes on to reflect upon the way God acted in the situation.

Be blessed.

Father in Heaven,

I come to the throne of grace by Jesus the Great High Priest who intercedes for us and pray that you may hear us in our time of need. God I ask by faith knowing that you would hear our prayers for your will to be done in every request that enters this thread. In Jesus holy name I pray, Amen.

If you have a private request that you do not want made public but still want prayer for, feel free to send me a private message. As a pastor, I am sworn to confidentiality in all matters except those where violence is threatened or suicide is planned. I want to be sure you understand that on this site we do follow the law. With that stated, in all other matters I promise to be confidential and prayerfully faithful.

If you cannot get in touch with me, please private message a moderator or administrator because they know my contact information outside of this site and can get to me in a hurry if there is an issue.

My prayers are continually with you.

LWC- Bro. Shane.
Pray for a Boyd County player not sure of his name but was hurt during last weeks game against L.C. His wears the #22 and was taken off the field on a gurney and taken by ambulance to the hospital.
Heavenly Father,
I pray in the holy name of Jesus that your merciful right hand will be upon #22 for Boyd County. I praise you for you are the Great Physician. Be with him and his family and we praise you in advance for the healing and grace. In Jesus holy name we pray, Amen.
LWC Wrote:Heavenly Father,
I pray in the holy name of Jesus that your merciful right hand will be upon #22 for Boyd County. I praise you for you are the Great Physician. Be with him and his family and we praise you in advance for the healing and grace. In Jesus holy name we pray, Amen.

Amen. :Thumbs:
Please lift up #10 Cameron Catron of Belfry in your prayers. He left the game early against Henry Clay for X rays on his collar bone. X ray showed it was broke and he will be out, I heard for 8 weeks. Thanks in advance for the prayers and God bless.
Heavenly Father,
I pray in the holy name of Jesus that your merciful right hand will be upon Cameron Catron for Belfry. I pray that you would heal his broken collar bone. I praise you for you are the Great Physician. Be with him and his family and we praise you in advance for the healing and grace. Father we ask for as much injury free football as possible. In Jesus holy name we pray, Amen.
Spirit100 asked me to post a prayer request for his son who was injured this morning in a football game. He is currently waiting to get an MRI.

I have also been praying for Camron. I hate football injuries!!
May The Lord bless these two young men. May they recover and be able to compete once again in the game they love playing.
Keep em coming folks. Very frustrating due to the holiday weekend to wait on mri results. So patience, healing, and tolerance are needed.

LOL

Thank you very much for lifting my son and others up in prayer for ideal outcomes and recovery. Wheres the quadruple thumbs up button!!!
A heartfelt thank you to all of you prayer warriors out there who lifted up my son this weekend.

MRI came back negative with no tear. Just a sprain and contusion. We map a recovery plan with our team doc and trainer this afternoon. God is good and my family is grateful, mindful, and thankful.

Make it a blessed week and thank you again!

-Spirit100 :Thumbs::Thumbs:
Please keep Chris gunner for Shelby Valley in your prayers . He was hurt Friday night at Paintsville and had to be carried off the field . I know it was his knee . Haven't herd how he is or how serious it is . Thank you .
Football fan 0 Wrote:Please keep Chris gunner for Shelby Valley in your prayers . He was hurt Friday night at Paintsville and had to be carried off the field . I know it was his knee . Haven't herd how he is or how serious it is . Thank you .

Heavenly Father we lift up Chris and all student/athletes who were injured in this weekends games to you. We pray for their ideal recoveries, patience, healing, understanding, proper diagnosis', rest and we lift up their care takers, team doctors, ortho and pt staffs, hospital and doctor staffs to see your will be done in their lives as they make full recoveries in the days ahead.

In your precious sons Jesus name we pray....Amen! :Thumbs:
Shelby Valley has certainly had a lot of negativity to deal with so far this year. I sure hope that kid is okay!!
AMEN ... Thank you spirit 100
I have a report on Chris gunner . He has a broken bone in or around his knee . He is getting around pretty good . He is devastated that he is out for the rest of the season but hopes to be back for baseball . So please continue to pray for him and all kids that are suffering in jury's through the season . Thank you
Thank you for the update. Continued prayers.
Please be in prayer for Mama Bear & Filthy Animal's family as they lost their grandfather last night. He was part of a dying breed of folks in the mountains, where his word and his handshake were tighter bonds than any paper anyone could sign. This man buried his wife and both of his sons, yet his testimony shone through the bad times of his life.

He will be missed in the community, and I'm thankful that I got to see him a few weeks ago at our opening football game.
Granny Bear Wrote:Please be in prayer for Mama Bear & Filthy Animal's family as they lost their grandfather last night. He was part of a dying breed of folks in the mountains, where his word and his handshake were tighter bonds than any paper anyone could sign. This man buried his wife and both of his sons, yet his testimony shone through the bad times of his life.

He will be missed in the community, and I'm thankful that I got to see him a few weeks ago at our opening football game.

Consider it done...praying for all those impacted by his passing.
Here's a new twist on this thread. People pro-actively seeking growth & development to bring "kingdom building" throughout the region.

Please pray for those who have dedicated their time, $, attention, and work ethic to introduce non-believers to Jesus Christ. But enhance, challenge, and motivate believers to step out and act on what convicts them...

Praying for ideal "Kingdom Building" effort to save many and bring a shift in mindset to our state. Serving God is a beautiful thing at any level...

:Thumbs:
Please be in prayer for Shelby Valley's Jordon Hampton . He had to be taken to the hospital after last nights game against p-burg . He has a concusion. Just pray God will touch him in a masterfull way and there will be no long term problems with this . Thanks you !!!!
Please be much in prayer for Betsy lanes Peyton case . He hurt his knee tonight in the game vs. Shelby valley . Not for sure how bad . I seen the parametics looking at it .
Prayers.
I'm praying for all non-Catholics, and those who seek the Lord in their own way and to the best of their ability. We love you, and welcome you into the loving arms of the church. May she provide you with comfort, healing, and strength.
I have a request. I lost my Mother to Cancer on November 8th. I am having a difficult time trying to cope with it and it is hard to do. I have not went to church in years, and honestly the way my mother had to go I am kind of felling anger towards the creator for letting her suffer in such an inhumane way before she died. She was in so much pain. My mother was the sweetest, kindest, selfless person I know and he let her suffer for months. A prayer and some advice would really help because I am losing what little faith I had.
I can't tell you how sorry I am about your mom. Cancer is a bitch and knows no limits. I would love to offer some wonderful words of wisdom, but the truth is..I can't. My best friend, and sister in law, died a horrible death with ovarian cancer. She was only 48. I don't have the first idea why some people must suffer while others leave this life quickly. But, I can tell you that I will pray for you during your grieving. I can and do understand that process.
Granny Bear Wrote:I can't tell you how sorry I am about your mom. Cancer is a bitch and knows no limits. I would love to offer some wonderful words of wisdom, but the truth is..I can't. My best friend, and sister in law, died a horrible death with ovarian cancer. She was only 48. I don't have the first idea why some people must suffer while others leave this life quickly. But, I can tell you that I will pray for you during your grieving. I can and do understand that process.

Thank you so much Smile
BelfryPride Wrote:I have a request. I lost my Mother to Cancer on November 8th. I am having a difficult time trying to cope with it and it is hard to do. I have not went to church in years, and honestly the way my mother had to go I am kind of felling anger towards the creator for letting her suffer in such an inhumane way before she died. She was in so much pain. My mother was the sweetest, kindest, selfless person I know and he let her suffer for months. A prayer and some advice would really help because I am losing what little faith I had.

My condolences on the passing of your Mom. I can relate to your Moms passing having lost mine to breast cancer under very similar circumstances almost twenty years ago.

Be sure to surround yourself with good people in the days and weeks ahead that you can be honest with, confide in, and vent, very much like you did here. It's OK to feel the way you do....I'd recommend having a few really good grieving crys if you haven't already done so. Sounds like she was a fantastic person and here's the catch. SHE STILL US...just walking out life on a spiritual plain that is foreign to us until we are called home.

I was very angry for at least 10 years after my Mothers passing that effected my life and others in more ways than I care to admit. So I'll offer you this.....things are very raw right now as they should be. Celebrate her goodness and focus on how you honor that good in her by how you carry yourself.

It wasn't until I began having a perspective of gratitude vs. loss that I began to heal. I tell you that BF so you don't carry anger in your heart 10 years from now like I did.

You will be alright....many others have walked the path you are currently on. Accept the loss, grieve the loss, have faith she is in no pain and at the side of an all loving Father in Heaven. Find solace in that reality.

I knew there was a reason the good Lord woke me up on Thanksgiving at 4am and brought me to this thread on bgr....

Feel free to PM me BF and know I'll be praying for you today and in the days ahead for peace, understanding, and healing. One day at a time!!! :Thumbs:
Spirit100 Wrote:My condolences on the passing of your Mom. I can relate to your Moms passing having lost mine to breast cancer under very similar circumstances almost twenty years ago.

Be sure to surround yourself with good people in the days and weeks ahead that you can be honest with, confide in, and vent, very much like you did here. It's OK to feel the way you do....I'd recommend having a few really good grieving crys if you haven't already done so. Sounds like she was a fantastic person and here's the catch. SHE STILL US...just walking out life on a spiritual plain that is foreign to us until we are called home.

I was very angry for at least 10 years after my Mothers passing that effected my life and others in more ways than I care to admit. So I'll offer you this.....things are very raw right now as they should be. Celebrate her goodness and focus on how you honor that good in her by how you carry yourself.

It wasn't until I began having a perspective of gratitude vs. loss that I began to heal. I tell you that BF so you don't carry anger in your heart 10 years from now like I did.

You will be alright....many others have walked the path you are currently on. Accept the loss, grieve the loss, have faith she is in no pain and at the side of an all loving Father in Heaven. Find solace in that reality.

I knew there was a reason the good Lord woke me up on Thanksgiving at 4am and brought me to this thread on bgr....

Feel free to PM me BF and know I'll be praying for you today and in the days ahead for peace, understanding, and healing. One day at a time!!! :Thumbs:

Thank you man. I appreciate it. This really helped me. Smile