Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Wayne County v.s. bluegrass @ Campbellsville univeristy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What's your thoughts on this game? I know me and cardfan have been waiting for this match up since last year..bluegrass lost some stud athletes but return 9 starters from a stellar defense and have some nice talent on the offensive side of the ball.. what's Wayne looking like this year
Early in the season to be able to tell much yet. Cards looked good at times Saturday, but definitely have work to do.
Saturday will be exciting and I hope we have a rematch in November whoever wins!
What time do the play?
who did you scrimmage Saturday?
Pulaski, north laurel, and garrard round robin type format.

Who did bluegrass scrimmage ?
S. Pulaski, Campbellsville, Danville, Taylor county... played real well didn't give up a touchdown all day
The war starts today at 9am!! I fully expect a hard hitting game today. Hope everyone is safe and plays hard the road to Lexington starts today
Final score 20-8 Wayne County.. we turned the ball over 5 times and that was pretty much the story of the game
Win is a win for us but wasn't stellar on our part. 3 tos and about 100 yards in penalties. At least we haven't peaked.
Deff. A lot of work to do on taking care of the ball.. I hope we meet again in Lexington this November! !
Any scores from the other games
No I stayed and watched til half of the Meade and S Pulaski and it was 0-0 at the half
Heard northern won both and southern split. What about the other games (Whitley and spencer)?
Friday night Casey county beat taylor
Campbellsville beat lebonnon
Saturday Yall beat us
South west Pulaski played Meade county score?
Spencer County played whitley
West hardin played someone don't know who
Whitley won both their games. 38-12 and 40-14ConfusedingleparConfusedinglepar
Devil do you know a score to the Meade county and SW Pulaski game?
Southerns 7th grade won big think 30-0. 8th grade Meade County won 16-8.
Southern lost their QB on the very first play of the game.
I had the opportunity to watch south pulaski. They are tough. 7th grade is solid. 8th grade has some issues do to the quarterback. That's really bad for that kid. I've seen Johnson Co. As well. That's two teams that will be hard to get past.