Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Praise Report Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can a Admin. or Mod. PIN this to the top of this forum.

We ask God for so much. From medical healings and Salvation for friends and family to finding a good parking spot at a ball game.
He has done more for me than I will ever be able to list in 1,000 lifetimes. He has always provided what I have needed. There have been things I prayed for that didn't happen, but as Garth Brooks would say, "I thank God for Unanswered Prayers."

Let's use this thread to report what God has done for us. You can list past answered prayers or unanswered prayers. You can list current praise reports that you've been praying about.

God has been to good to us not to brag on Him.
This thread should break the BGR record for total post count.
I just wanna thank The Lord for all He's done for me in my life..... and all He's gonna do for me and my family.

He's done more for me than I can ever ask or think.

Thank You Lord.
The Lord woke me up this morning.... and as far as I know, all my family woke up as well. All healthy, all safe and all in their right minds (or at least as what they have left, lol)

Some mornings, I have woke up to other news that somebody has passed on from this life. But The Lord has always gave us comfort and assurance in our time of need.

Thank You Lord!!!!
When I come to work... I have to drive past my entire piece of property.

This morning as I went by, I just had to say Thank You Lord for all you give me on this earth. My Wife & my house... I don't deserve them, but you are letting me enjoy them while I'm here. That's God's Mercy... Giving us what we don't deserve.
I wanna say Thank You to The Lord.

He has kept me when He easily could have let me go.
He has never gave up on me.
He has never let me go further than I could stand.
He has always been with me, even thought I have not always been where I should be.

Grace = What we deserve.
Mercy = What we don't deserve.

Thank God for His Grace & Mercy.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:This thread should break the BGR record for total post count.

Ummm.....

:Shaking:
Thank you Lord for the breath of life you have given us all. Thank you for my Beautiful wife and children and grandchildren and for blessing us with jobs to be able to have all the things that we don't deserve. Thank you Lord
Jesus Christ is an awesome God and deserves to be praised! We need to thank God for everything in our lives. Because there may come a day when it all could be taken away. If you don’t know him as your Lord and savior,,,, you should give him a try . He’s at the door right now knocking..... Remember friends it’s up to you who you open that door to ......