Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Florida Gators
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Will the Florida Gators run the table in the SEC this year? If they don't run the table, will they still win the SEC outright (Season & Tourney Champs)?

As much as I hate to say it, I think there is a very good chance of them winning the SEC outright....may be a little tougher to run the table though.
They will have a huge target on their backs this year, but I obviously think they will win the SEC regular season title. I still say the lose a couple of games on the road in hostile environments.

I think the tournament is up for grabs like always, as teams like LSU have a great shot, and Kentucky could be in there fighting it out as well.

They're a great team, but they won't run the table or even come close in my opinion.
Kentucky is looking much better this year by the way the scrimmage in Big Blue Madness went down. Look for them to be dominate in the SEC like usually always. GO BIG BLUE!!
^ I don't know about that, just by watching the Big Blue Madness, but I hope they are good. I wouldn't say dominant.
I don't know I'm still not a believer in those Gators...it's dumb of me but im not...I thought they had a easy road to the nat'l championship but they will be good...but dont hand it to them yet
Come on people....The SEC still runs through Lexington, Kentucky... This is the same Gator team that lost to NIT champion South Carolina two times last year, almost 3. They will be good, but IMHO they got hot at the right time last year, they cant keep it up throughout the tough slate of the SEC. They will finish a solid #2 behind the UK Wildcats....maybe im biased, but hey, hahah.
corndog23 Wrote:Come on people....The SEC still runs through Lexington, Kentucky... This is the same Gator team that lost to NIT champion South Carolina two times last year, almost 3. They will be good, but IMHO they got hot at the right time last year, they cant keep it up throughout the tough slate of the SEC. They will finish a solid #2 behind the UK Wildcats....maybe im biased, but hey, hahah.

Just like me ! BLEEDS BLUE !!! GO CATS !
I like that you all beileve, and I'd like to see it, but I just don't believe things will be that super in Lexington this season. Good season, but LSU and Florida will both be pretty tough.
alfus21 Wrote:I like that you all beileve, and I'd like to see it, but I just don't believe things will be that super in Lexington this season. Good season, but LSU and Florida will both be pretty tough.

Alfus you know how i am...I dont see UK losing a game this year...Smile
i saw on ESPN where they actually have the volunteers picked to win the east...but its going to be all UK, Flordia comes in second,Vols come in third.
braves_fan_10 Wrote:i saw on ESPN where they actually have the volunteers picked to win the east...but its going to be all UK, Flordia comes in second,Vols come in third.

I agree with you in the aspect that I do not see Tennessee winning the east....but I do not see UK winning it either.
The gators move up in the polls without even playing a game, while Notre Dame falls after a squeky win.
Slamdown Wrote:The gators move up in the polls without even playing a game, while Notre Dame falls after a squeky win.

We were referring to basketball....but yeah, that was crap what happened to ND. I am not a ND fan at all, but I do not think they should drop after winning.
alfus21 Wrote:I like that you all beileve, and I'd like to see it, but I just don't believe things will be that super in Lexington this season. Good season, but LSU and Florida will both be pretty tough.

didn't lsu lose tyrus thomas, and big baby davis, and if so who do they have returning?? personally i don't think they will do as good this year as last year. Uk should have a good year but i odn't know about winning the SEC. I don't like UF, but I think they have a good chance of winning the SEC.. I need to do some research.. i'll comment more later..
when was the last time KY started the season unranked??
crazytaxidriver Wrote:when was the last time KY started the season unranked??

Good question....I heard from someone that it was early 90's (Maybe '91?)
crazytaxidriver Wrote:didn't lsu lose tyrus thomas, and big baby davis, and if so who do they have returning?? personally i don't think they will do as good this year as last year. Uk should have a good year but i odn't know about winning the SEC. I don't like UF, but I think they have a good chance of winning the SEC.. I need to do some research.. i'll comment more later..

Nah dude, Davis is back. Along with Tasmin Mitchell who should both be amazing. LSU will be tough again.
SEKYscout Wrote:We were referring to basketball....but yeah, that was crap what happened to ND. I am not a ND fan at all, but I do not think they should drop after winning.
I was jsut taking it as Flordia Gators in general.
alfus21 Wrote:Nah dude, Davis is back. Along with Tasmin Mitchell who should both be amazing. LSU will be tough again.

oh ok.. i thought they both went pro.. my bad..