Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Top teams
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who should be some of the top teams in d1, d2, and d3 this year can't wait for the season to begin good luck to everyone.
I think the traditional powers are going to be good, Wayne, Johnson, pulaski'a, belfry...it's hard to say right now since we are about to enter the contact season...so I think we will have a better idea in a few weeks when we all get a few scrimmages in...
Corbin was 7th grade champs last year: I would start with them in D1.

Glasgow should be returning a pretty good squad in D2.

Watch out for Meece in D3.
Cardfan1 Wrote:Corbin was 7th grade champs last year: I would start with them in D1.

Glasgow should be returning a pretty good squad in D2.

Watch out for Meece in D3.

I agree with the teams you mentioned. I think you can also count on teams such as JC, SWPulaski, and Elkhorn to factor in D1. I think D2 is wide open. Even though Glasgow was very skilled they werent as physically imposing as other teams. Meece IMO will be the team to beat in D3.
What's hazard team going to look like this year..?
bac2369 Wrote:What's hazard team going to look like this year..?

all the teams in their dangerous
I hear Bath County has a pretty good 8th grade team this year.
Its going to be the same 3. S. Pulaski, Corbin, And Johnson County.
Johnson County will be good as will Belfry should both make it back to the state finals and win
Nice Grid-o-rama held at Pike Central this past Saturday. Johnson Central looked the best of the entire lot. 8th and 7th grade will be difficult to handle as the season moves on.

Hazard didn't look to bad.....not a tremendous amt of size however.

Belfry is definitely a work in progress. Defensively.....they're gonna be ok. Offense has alot of kinks to work out. On the O-line as well as the backfield
Boyle has a very nice middle school squad this year. A few really talented 7th graders playing up.
Will Boyle be playing in kymsfa?