Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: MARTIN COUNTY VS. JC 8th grade SEMI?? PREDICTIONSSS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lets Hear Um...
Go Cards!!
Good game. Both teams know the other has the ability to win. Martin has a little more though.
MC all the way in the rain...
I can't wait to hear the outcome of this oneConfusedhh:
What time does this game start?
6:30 At The ROCK!! we all know who will win tonight in the rain the cards will win!!
Lets Here Some Opinions!!!
all-star Wrote:Lets Here Some Opinions!!!

In my opinion I want to hear your opinion!
This Should Be one for the ages I strongly feel the winner of this game will win the title but Im going to go with the Cards because its at the Rock and no team loses at the Rock!
Should be a good game no matter what. Could go either way.
12-6 martin county
way to go mc FINSIH IT OFF
Great Game Cards! We really worked hard for this win! In spite of the horride referring during the game. MC comes away with the victory.....These sorry thru flag on crazy calls not even they knew what to do! MIKE HALL, BRIAN RATLIFF AND SOME IDIOT FROM SALYERSVILLE!
AWSOME PERFORMANCE FROM THE MC CARDS
youdroppedsomething Wrote:Great Game Cards! We really worked hard for this win! In spite of the horride referring during the game. MC comes away with the victory.....These sorry thru flag on crazy calls not even they knew what to do! MIKE HALL, BRIAN RATLIFF AND SOME IDIOT FROM SALYERSVILLE!
AWSOME PERFORMANCE FROM THE MC CARDS
Are you talking about the same Mike Hall that coaches Sheldon Clark's baseball team?
Any word on the Perry Co and Adams game?
Perry won, 28 to 8
WAY TO GO MC
What do you mean bad officiating? I mean you had the Sheldon Clark baseball coach and to experienced high school officials with Ratliff from Lawerence Co. and Helton from Magoffin Co. Even the losing teams fans thought the game was called about as straight up as you could ask for. Oh, maybe thats it I suppose Cardinal fans wanted a little extra help in case the Eagle brought there A-game. It was a well played battle on the field and the officials did what they are paid to do, call it the way they saw it. Good job young Cards. You got the job done. Major swing in momentum scoring with just seconds to go in the 1st half on a blown defensive assignment.
TheProfessor Wrote:What do you mean bad officiating? I mean you had the Sheldon Clark baseball coach and to experienced high school officials with Ratliff from Lawerence Co. and Helton from Magoffin Co. Even the losing teams fans thought the game was called about as straight up as you could ask for. Oh, maybe thats it I suppose Cardinal fans wanted a little extra help in case the Eagle brought there A-game. It was a well played battle on the field and the officials did what they are paid to do, call it the way they saw it. Good job young Cards. You got the job done. Major swing in momentum scoring with just seconds to go in the 1st half on a blown defensive assignment.

It was the worst officiated game at a home field. Mike Hall may be Sheldon Clarks baseball coach, but he is also the brother to JC baseball coach. He had no reasons for MC to win. And of course the losing team fans agree with the calls, cause they were all for them. Another thing the Cardinal fans wouldnt ask for any extra help, they didnt need it, we knew that this was going to be a tough game, but we were going to take the win or the loss. It was a well fault battle by both teams, and I commend JC for bringing their A game. #36 on JC team is a very good offensive player, cards had to work hard to shut him down, and didnt succeed at it too many times. I am very proud of both teams, they done an exceptional job. Way to go Cards!
I would love to see Johnson Central and Sheldon Clark play on the high school level. The word is that Johnson Central has some openings on the schedule. Do any of you Cards fans see this game happening in the future?
Golden Eagle Wrote:I would love to see Johnson Central and Sheldon Clark play on the high school level. The word is that Johnson Central has some openings on the schedule. Do any of you Cards fans see this game happening in the future?
I will quote a very reliable source and say that it was already schedule next year and JIMBO can't quit trying to recruit SCHS players so no!
youdroppedsomething Wrote:I will quote a very reliable source and say that it was already schedule next year and JIMBO can't quit trying to recruit SCHS players so no!
What non-district teams are on Sheldon Clark's schedule for next year?