Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Miami and Florida International Brawl.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Did anybody see this? 13 players got suspended. That is riduclous and uncalled for. Play in-between the whistles and demolish someone that does something to you but make it CLEAN AND BETWEEN THE WHISTLES!
Seen the highlights last nite. Totally uncalled for Im tellin ya. I rlly dont think they should be suspened but more like kicked off the team!
In all honesty, from what I saw, I'd like to see the NCAA take some severe actions. I'd like to see EVERY player who was actively involved trying to injure another player suspended for the entire season.
Unreal...Thugs!
Well all this shows is that Larry Coker dosnt have control of his team ! So GOODBYE Larry ! And good luck finding a NEW job !
Goodbye Coker hello Butch Davis!!
This is ridiculous....There is nothing better to watch than NCAA football and this was a disgrace.

look for the guy swinging the helmet and listen for the espn guys to talk about one guy swinging a crutch. Listen to the annocer in the second one call every FIU player out. "Let em meet in the tunnel and fight it out." Alot of emotion I LOVE IT! It's hillarious. The announcer is a true thug.

I bet the people in the stands our thinking "Man, I came to a fight and a football game broke out!"
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:

look for the guy swinging the helmet and listen for the espn guys to talk about one guy swinging a crutch. Listen to the annocer in the second one call every FIU player out. "Let em meet in the tunnel and fight it out." Alot of emotion I LOVE IT! It's hillarious. The announcer is a true thug.

I bet the people in the stands our thinking "Man, I came to a fight and a football game broke out!"

Haha...like the fans thoughts
Who was the idiot that ran out there without a helment on....lol. That's the #1 rule in a football fight is to keep your helment on. It looked like a bunch of Marcus Vick's out there stomping on people's legs and junk like he did to Elvis Dummervil....I'd suspend Miami from bowl competition this season and like to see Miami's AD give Coker the boot.
I just heard the Miami Sports Radio commentator, one of their former stud WR's say on air how you don't talk smack in their house, and how he felt like getting out there in it. Get him out of the booth and Coker off the sidelines. No sense in a bunch of thugs displaying that kind of action. After all, both teams are from the Miami area and they have cock fights on street corners, so it really doesn't suprise me any.
They all should be kicked off the team if you ask me. Most of them just got suspended for 1 game
Toatal suspensions are 13 from Miami and 18 from FIU. It didn't say how long each suspension is though.
31 total players. Each had one game suspensions. But obviously they should have had more than one. Alot more
That was ridiculous. I hope severe action is taken. This is going to look bad on both football programs.
This is the reason the NCAA has so many rediculous rules in place because the players force them to when they do something stupid like this!! 31 players supended all together that is insane!! So much for renewing a friendly rivarly!!! Imagine the games of the two teams next week haha thatll be entertaining!!!:redboxer:
TOMCAT06 Wrote:This is the reason the NCAA has so many rediculous rules in place because the players force them to when they do something stupid like this!! 31 players supended all together that is insane!! So much for renewing a friendly rivarly!!! Imagine the games of the two teams next week haha thatll be entertaining!!!:redboxer:

Especially for FIU, they have to play Alabama.
Just to let every one know The annoucer from the second clip......well he used to be an announcer, got the boot.

FIU penalty's were much more stiff than The u's two FIU players kicked off the team, 50 hours community service few more things. Made the statekent I think Miami should listen to "One inncident like this is enough for us."
Any new news on this???
fiu was try to get there players off the field and maimi had everyone coming out to fight.
TOMCAT06 Wrote:Any new news on this???

I read today on ESPN that 12 Miami players got suspended for one game, and the other one, safety Anthony Reddick was suspended indefinitely. 16 of the 18 FIU players involved were suspended indefinitely. The other two were kicked off the team, but they remain on scholarship at FIU. Also, the FIU players involved in this are required to do 50 hours of community service and 10 hours of anger management counseling, and they will be put on athletic probation for the remainder of the year. Miami is also requiring their players to do community service.