Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Auburn 27 Florida 17
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final WOW !
I am now totally pissed off! Was hoping Florida would win this one!
There's a Leak in the Flordia Offense. Bring in TEBOW!
Correctly picked this game... as I do around 62 percent of the time....

Auburn was more motivated to win after the loss, Florida simply didn't have it the second half....

Both teams could easily finish in the top 5...
I'm so mad i thought florida had a shot to go to the national championship but i guess they wont be going to it anymore.
I thought Florida was more of a passing team? Leak only attempted 17 passes the whole game
Yeah they are realy more of a passing team. And Leak only completed 9 of those 17 passes with a TD and an INT. Spread offense wasnt working at all last nite and the Auburn Defense was all over Leak last nite.
I also correctly picked this game. I would like to see a few more teams stumble to get Auburn back into the national title competition (since they were my pick for preseason National Champ) which probably wont happen.
Leak choked on 3rd and long, a very controversial review if you ask me. Arm was going forward, ball comes out and its called a fumble. They should've left Tebow in there got the ball in the middle of the field and kick the go ahead FG. Florida I thought was going to run away with it in the first half, but Auburn just wanted it more in the second half.
Knew Auburn wouldn't lose 2 straight at home..Wonder when the last time that that has happened though? Anyone know?