Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: West Virginia @ Louisville
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This should be a good one ! Should be for Big East Championship !
Yea it will be for the big east championship, i think that Lousiville will ein this game and hopefully get a shot a the national championship.
warrior20 Wrote:Yea it will be for the big east championship, i think that Lousiville will ein this game and hopefully get a shot a the national championship.

I hope, and believe, that you are DEAD wrong. if they play the way they played today against Nati, WVU will absolutely DESTROY Louisville.....WVU is a much better team....
IMO Winner of this game goes to the title game.

And I'm gonna go with Louisville we need a title back in KY.
I dont think Louisville will be able to stop the running attack of West Virginia. On the other hand, I dont think West Virginia will be able to stop the passing attack of Louisville. In the end I see Brohm throwing a pick and WVU scoring with little time left on the clock to win the game.

WVU - 45
UL - 38
If U of L can stop WVU's QB, I think they'll be alright. He can run the ball better than most running backs. I'll take:

UL-41
WVU-38
SEKYscout Wrote:I dont think Louisville will be able to stop the running attack of West Virginia. On the other hand, I dont think West Virginia will be able to stop the passing attack of Louisville. In the end I see Brohm throwing a pick and WVU scoring with little time left on the clock to win the game.

WVU - 45
UL - 38

I agree with ya SEKY. Defensive plays will be put to a limit in this one as both Offense's will shine just like every other game this year. Im taking WVU in this one by a Field Goal 45-42. Exciting,High Scoring just like last years affair.
Pupaw Wrote:If U of L can stop WVU's QB, I think they'll be alright. He can run the ball better than most running backs. I'll take:

UL-41
WVU-38

Even if they can contain Pat White they still have to contend with Heisman hopeful Super Steve Slaton, Darrius Renyaud, and my personal favorite the bulldozer Big Owen Schmitt.:thumpsup:
Louisville even after they struggled against Cincy! Good time to have a game like that!
West Virginia should take this game, even though it will be a nail-biter to say the least....Steve Slaton and Pat White have amazing games and lead the Mountainers 1 more game closer to the National Championship....
WVU can definately win this one, but I will go with Louisville by 3+. We need to have at least one team in the Commonwealth to be proud of that can win!
EKY Sportster Wrote:WVU can definately win this one, but I will go with Louisville by 3+. We need to have at least one team in the Commonwealth to be proud of that can win!

i wouldnt mind to see Uofl win, but honeslty i think Wvu will beat them. And just because Hal mummy screwed uk over and put them on provation for years, and had 2 coachs in the last 5 years, and Uk plays in the toughest confrence in the nation, If uk played in Lets see, the big east, uk could win 6-7 games each year.
theres no way Luville can stop Steve Slaton...WVU by at least 2 TD"S
WVU by a td
Louisville wont be able to stop the West Virginia running attack, and they will have their first game where they actually could notice how much they missed bush and brohm. WVU by 10.
Lousville does have Brohm back but i believe Pat white and Steve Slaton are just too much for the Cardinals. I'll say Mountaineers by 2 TD's.
Let's Gooooooooo Mountaineers!!!!!!!!
I look for Slanton to have a big game, but the returning Brohm will lead the Cards to victory in a high scoring battle.

UL-46
WV-42
I heard Louisville will be wearing all black from head to toe. This is to go along with the theme "Blackout Thursday" or something of that nature.
Guys it wont be a shoot out like last year. It will be luck to have a combined four tds.

WVU 21
U 0f L 7 (late)
Should be a good one. What's your thoughts? WVU should win but Louisville is at home. I'll take Louisville in a close one...24-18
i'll go with west virgina...I think this site is for high school sports and not college, could be wrong though.
I think we already have this thread going.
L'ville will win this game
WVU wins in a close one