Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Adrian Peterson
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Likely out for the season.
Broken collarbone. This was likely his last college football game. He'll still be one of the top picks in the draft next season.
Wow thats unbelievable it rlly is. This was prolly one of his favorite games for personal reasons to b/c it was the first time in 8 years he has seen his Father b/c he was in prison. Rlly hate to hear this he one of the best Backs in the Country
Needs to go ahead and go pro. Hate to see this happen to him, could of won the heisman.
IMO best player in the NCAA this seaon! And i agree with SEKY he probabley shoud go to the NFL !
I think he would've won it, but he tried to pull a Reggie Bush and dive in when he was already there, no way a small DB stops him dead in his tracks. I watched something on ESPN not too long ago and it showed him doing box jumps with a 65lb. dumbbell in each hand. A beast is all I can say, but why is everyone wanting to jump in the endzone when they don't have to?
I hate this. He is definately a runner who plays EVERY down as hard as he can!
We will be seeing him on Sundays in the near future
Yup..we will..and if they let him slip like McGahee did, he will make them play because Peterson is a PLAYER!
Id say he will go pro. top 10 pick