Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Baylor 8 Kentucky 7 WCWS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
UK eliminated

You can thank Coach Lawson for this loss. have a 7-0 lead, one run shy of the mercy rule going to the bottom of the 6th and see that Jessica Nunley getting tired and refuse to take her out. This is all Coach Lawson's fault. Still good season for the Lady Cats
Great season for the Cats, I hate to see it end because of the stupidity of their coach. That was inexcusable.
Any body got any info on recruiting for next year? This has got to help bring in talent. We are loosing some good players but also have some good ones coming in. Wonder if it is still too late for someone to change there minds and commit to the lady cats?
cougarpride08 Wrote:Any body got any info on recruiting for next year? This has got to help bring in talent. We are loosing some good players but also have some good ones coming in. Wonder if it is still too late for someone to change there minds and commit to the lady cats?

I don't know about the recruiting part but I do know that two Estill County players talked with Coach Lawson down at the KHSAA State Tournament.