Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry Middle 22 Pikeville 16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final
:letsparty Congratulations to the

Belfry Middle School Pirates....TongueirateSho

County Champions:1: ....

[size=1]This was a battle to the end...:redboxer: So Proud of this team and their coaches...[/size]
Way to go BMS Pirates !!!

TongueirateSho 2006 Pike County Champions !!!TongueirateSho
Dream_Weaver Wrote::letsparty Congratulations to the

Belfry Middle School Pirates....

County Champions:1: ....

[size=1]This was a battle to the end...:redboxer: So Proud of this team and their coaches...[/size]

I could not have said it better myself :thumpsup: and we never doubted you!

WAY TO GO BMS
Congratulations Pirates!! From the score I bet it was a great game to watch.
It was a fantastic game with both teams fighting for the W to the end :thumpsup:
Congrats little Bucs!

Remember that it wasn't anything that hard work that got you here and be proud of what you've accomplished.

But don't forget, to stay on top you'll have to work even harder.
Congratulations Belfry Middle School Pirates...

County Champs!!!!!TongueirateSho TongueirateSho TongueirateSho
BoondockSaint Wrote:Congrats little Bucs!

Remember that it wasn't anything but hard work that got you here and be proud of what you've accomplished.

But don't forget, to stay on top you'll have to work even harder.

Here's what I meant to say.:1:
all of u guys wait till high school...i believe pikeville will beat them all four times...no doubt in my mind that they will do it
OO....Really Eagle seams like your the only person that thinks that.:lmao:

Great season BelfryTongueirateSho
i agree with eaglewings.
here's what will happen the next four years...
belfry---->:ChairHit:<----pikeville
Eaglewings42 Wrote:all of u guys wait till high school...i believe pikeville will beat them all four times...no doubt in my mind that they will do it
Have you factored thw WV transfers into the next four years???
Remember the Belfry varsity roster always includes some WV kids.
You may need to look at the middle school rosters from Chatterroy and Matewan before making bold predictions.
May I remind you that how Belfry not necessarily recruits but kids cross the bridge at Belfry and Williamson to come to school which is against most rules of the KHSAA.
panther- Wrote:may i remind you that how belfry not necessarily recruits but kids cross the bridge at belfry and williamson to come to school which is against most rules of the KHSAA

You guys mad because your pipeline from Texas, Betsy Lane, and Red Jacket dried up or because most of your kids come from outside of the City Limits of Pikeville.............................so you feel that you need to hold kids back because the county schools cannot do it anymore.

I hope the Pike BOE agrees to not let Pikeville Middle participate in County Tourney's anymore....
You sure know your facts dont you.....Pikevilles oldest player this year WAS 14 so you need to watch what you post before you run your mouth on things.
KNOW your facts and keep them straight. Lets keep it clean before it gets shut down.
GREAT JOB BMS
COUNTY CHAMPS

Glad to see you guys win it :thumpsup:
Eaglewings Im sure before the game you said Pikeville was going to win and they didnt so now your turning to the next four years saying there going to win and this thread isnt even about the next four years its about Belfry beating Pikeville in the Pike County championship.

Nice Job Belfry!!
Correct me if I'm wrong... BUT.... can't anyone who pays tuition go to school at any county school?? AND... I mean legally pay tuition!
phs1986 Wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong... BUT.... can't anyone who pays tuition go to school at any county school?? AND... I mean legally pay tuition!

:thumpsup:
Dont worry about it....

Every time Belfry wins something, somebody starts this crap Rolleyes
Prestonsburg went thru it. Paintsville/Johnson Central goes through it and schools away from the mountains go through it....the list goes on and on. Somebody loses and wants an excuse. Lets check out the addresses of everybody who goes to Pikeville and Pike Central Rolleyes I KNOW kids outside of the city limits go to PHS but who cares. And I dont want to here "but thats a different state" because anyone who knows the area (and I assume they know the area well because they have plenty to say about it) will know that Williamson and Belfry are VERY close. Closer than a lot of High Schools in Pike Co. I also know if my kid had to go to WHS or BHS, he or she would go to BHS and it has nothing to do with sports. Theres also parents, Im sure who teach in KY and live in WV. Are their kids going to WV schools. I would think not. As small as the area is, its kind of funny that its 2 states.

WAY TO GO BMS:flame:
No way, Pikeville couldn't beat Belfry or East Ridge freshmen team next year.
Eaglewings42 Wrote:all of you guys wait till high school...I believe Pikeville will beat them all four times...no doubt in my mind that they will do it
OK Jimmy watch and see
I mean who knows, you may be right. We will never know about pikeville/east ridge. But, in order for them to beat Belfry who beat them twice this year, or east ridge, who has 3 feeder schools and they barely squeezed by millard in a game millard should have won, they will have to improve quiet a bit.
One thing alot of people is forgetting is Belfry Middle Schoolers are yet to come into the coaching of Coach Haywood that right there is even more improvement and if anyone disagrees there they have issues.
Congrats on the win Belfry I seen the painting on our sign on our contest about Pikeville and all their brags but way to go boys you represent Pike Co. well.
By the way this is off topic but I went to a little league game in Williamson to see my lil cousin from Man WV play. When my family from Man seen Williamsons facilities and some of the stuff around them they said Belfry gets alot of stuff talked against them but if I lived close to Belfry my kids would go there before any school in Mingo Co. And that is the way I would be also. We have more than better atheletes. They have apoor facilities and poor educational system and a very bad drug problem. I know it goes on at Belfry also but it is just worse there.
Another thing I hav ea friend who moved their daughters of which none of them play ball to one of Belfrys feeder schools from Williamson. She said the discipline and what they learn is so much more amazing and they have probably done more this year than they did all year last year. And her girls dont even play football. A little food for thoguht there for you. Any decent parent would want to send their kid to get the best education possible.
By the way congrats Belfry and to Pikeville sounds like you guys put up one great fight.
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:I mean who knows, you may be right. We will never know about pikeville/east ridge. But, in order for them to beat Belfry who beat them twice this year, or east ridge, who has 3 feeder schools and they barely squeezed by millard in a game millard should have won, they will have to improve quiet a bit.

Actually Pikeville beat Belfry once this year and Belfry beat Pikeville once this year...they didnt beat Pikeville twice.
BMS PIRATES COUNTY CHAMPS!!!!!TongueirateSho
^^Good Post Congrats Belfry Great season
TongueirateSho TongueirateSho ^^Good Post Congrats Belfry Great season
Pages: 1 2