Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Big Blue Madness
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anybody besides me going this friday??
Looks like your on your own Corndog23 ! Hold up a sign so I can see ya on the television !
I'll be there, It will be my first trip to Rupp Arena, Im pretty excited!
You should prolly let me holler at those tickets big guy.. Insstead of taking a couple north carolina fans..JESUS CHRIST
Meade Wrote:You should prolly let me holler at those tickets big guy.. Insstead of taking a couple north carolina fans..JESUS CHRIST

Hey man, i dont care who i take with me, they're the reasoin i was able to get the tickets anyway!Smile

blackcat student, want me t hold up a blugrassrivals.com sign???
I've read on some other sites that the Cats may pick up 3 commitments at BBM. If true, then that's great news.
I'll be there....section 231, row w
corndog23 Wrote:blackcat student, want me t hold up a blugrassrivals.com sign???

Sure ! LOL
LOOKAYANNER Wrote:I've read on some other sites that the Cats may pick up 3 commitments at BBM. If true, then that's great news.

Here's a link that may help ya get more info on the players that may be commiting !

http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sho...hp?t=17025
According to the interviews with Lucas about him and Patterson, I think they would have to really really enjoy the visit to skip all of their other ones and commit after BBM.

Don't expect anybody to commit at BBM, but I could see maybe later the next week.
The real question is who isn't goin!?

I'll be there rocking the place in Section 32, Row D
MRC06 Wrote:The real question is who isn't goin!?

I'll be there rocking the place in Section 32, Row D

Lucky.....:thumpsup:
Will have to watch on the tube this year..
MRC06 Wrote:The real question is who isn't goin!?
Me Sad

I'll be watching it on TV, I'm definitly going Next year though, I've already decided.
Anyone know when it will be on again I had to work tonight and the person taping it for me missed most of it.
I thought the Cats didn't look half bad, sluggish at times, but I thought they were better this year. Probably the best thing of the night was when Bobby Perry brought out that autistic child to help him on the dunk, it wasn't successful but it was definately a crowd pleaser.
I hope all Tubby haters get lockjaw and stomach cramps.
UKGIRL20 Wrote:Anyone know when it will be on again I had to work tonight and the person taping it for me missed most of it.

Sunday from 3-5 I think is what it said
What channel covered it? Its the first one I've missed since they started covering them.
I think the freshman played well they should see a lot of playing time this year.
CatDawg Wrote:What channel covered it? Its the first one I've missed since they started covering them.

WYMT here at the house. The freshman looked very good last night
They looked good, but let's not good too excited. I've said all along they're going to be great players but you really can't tell anything by watching Big Blue Madness. Everybody looked good last year too and we saw how that turned out.

Still a long way to go before we make any predictions on the season, but I'm looking foward to it
CAM2006 Wrote:WYMT here at the house. The freshman looked very good last night

It was on early wasn't it? I was still thinking of the old days at midnight.