Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry vs Pikeville (Championship)will be on radio
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
who do u all predict to win
it's a neutral field (shelby valley)
starts at 6:00 or 6:30
go watch it if you can it will be an all out war
:argue:
WHEN?? Is it on Thursday night??
I think it will be a close game, but pikeville will win.
Yes, they play at shelby valley this Thursday.
Pikeville pulled together some big stops tonight to put away the hard fighting mustangs in the final minutes 20-16. Those are the plays that win games, thats why they won. SO, if they put together plays like that again, i will take them. Otherwise Belfry. I think Pikeville will have to make fewer mistakes, Belfry can live with a few. just my opinion.
Pikeville will get beat if they play like they did last night.
give millard some credit. Maybe the way they played was due to Millard actually stepping up. After all, it took Beflry til the final minute of the game to be millard during the season.
millard has improved since th epanthers first saw them earlier in the season...i think belfry/pikeville game will be the best game i have ever witnessed in a junior high program...these kids want it bad and i wish the best of luck to them all
im cheering for the panthers in a war like crazy thursday night

i mean all out WAR
this has been the best tourney in years. This is the only year in recent history that there have been 3 teams who were all balanced enough to win it all. The past five years it has been virgie virgie virgie.
Bet on it.
Since Pikeville Jr. High made it through the toughest bracket of the tournament, it should be a cakewalk through pirate land. The big hitters on Pikeville will out man the smaller pirates. Pikeville 26 Belfry 10
Eaglewings42 Wrote:Since Pikeville Jr. High made it through the toughest bracket of the tournament, it should be a cakewalk through pirate land. The big hitters on Pikeville will out man the smaller pirates. Pikeville 26 Belfry 10

IF I'm not mistaken... the regular season score was MUCH closer than that! I would say that the game is going to be a close scoring game. BOTH teams are really good!!!
there really wasn't a "hard" bracket. The "hardest" bracket was going to be the one in which two of the three best teams were paired up. I mean come on lets face it, nobody could could come within 40 points of pikeville, millard, and belfry this year.
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:give millard some credit. Maybe the way they played was due to Millard actually stepping up. After all, it took Beflry til the final minute of the game to be millard during the season.

I will give the QB from Millard a lot of credit. He's a dandy. But you cannot have eight fumbled QB snaps in a half and expect to win many times. Like I said in another thread, if Pikeville plays like they did on Monday, they will get beat by Belfry by two scores.
i hope pikeville can pull it together
but it will be a close game anyway you slice it.
hillbilly Wrote:I will give the QB from Millard a lot of credit. He's a dandy. But you cannot have eight fumbled QB snaps in a half and expect to win many times. Like I said in another thread, if Pikeville plays like they did on Monday, they will get beat by Belfry by two scores.

Pikeville's starting center got hurt and their second string center doesn't have much experience.
pikeville will win

14 - 8
pikeville75 Wrote:Pikeville's starting center got hurt and their second string center doesn't have much experience.

Will the starting center play in the championship?
i dont think he will play
This game will be broadcast on 900WLSI and the Oldies Radio network(1240-WPKE,1400-WBTH, 1460-WEKB, 960-WPRT)
Courtesy of East KY Broadcasting
Look for Belfry to control the game on the ground wearing Pikeville down. Its key that Belfry stops the big plays. Pikeville's QB has a good arm and they have some talented receivers. Both teams are well coached and have had a great year. Good luck to both teams. I think Belfry will pull this one out 16-8.
TongueirateSho :1: :Clap: :notworthy
hootie Wrote:Look for Belfry to control the game on the ground wearing Pikeville down. Its key that Belfry stops the big plays. Pikeville's QB has a good arm and they have some talented receivers. Both teams are well coached and have had a great year. Good luck to both teams. I think Belfry will pull this one out 16-8.