Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky @ (16)LSU
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kentucky(3-3) vs. Louisiana St.(5-1)

Aired on:Not selected by any stations
Time:8:00pm

UK needs to come out and score Early they cannot try to come back late especially against LSU ! LSU will come out fired up after the Florida loss ! Go Cats ! Don't think UK can win but should be a good one !

UK--17
LSU-27
If they play like they did against Florida then they will have a chance at winning the game, but if they don't then they will get beat bad.
Odds just got a bit harder for UK. I just heard that Rafael Little is out for this weekend's game.
Yeah he's out, which definatly hurts. I think UK might be able to keep it respectable if we can establish any running game at all. That would open the offense a little for Woodson who might be able to make a few big plays.
Well this will give Alfonso Smith some more carries also he is very fast ! Tony Dixon can get the Job done as well but he dosnt have the agility that Little has !
I'm the biggest UK fan there is, but in all honesty I think it will be tough for Kentucky to even be remotely close to LSU @ LSU. Good luck Cats and I'll be cheerin my brains out for you.

UK-14
LSU-42
Should be an interesting game. Both of these teams will be looking to get a W, not a 2 game losing streak. Although I hate to say it, LSU will prolly get the W and UK will be stuck with the 2 game skid.

LSU-35
UK-10
LSU rolls by atleast 2, maybe 3 TD's.
I'm the biggest UK fan there is, but in all honesty I think it will be tough for Kentucky to even be remotely close to LSU @ LSU. but im gonna go out on a limb and say its gonna be a close one baby!!!
Just for the sake of this thread, i have to say it....

Im the biggest UK fan there is and the cats have a REALISTIC chance at winning this game!! We ALWAYS play LSU tough. Im thinkin in like the past 10 times we've played LSU is something like 6 and 4 against us?? And if we knock down a pass, thats 5 and 5. We have a shot...
LOL I didn't know UK had that many biggest fans.
David Jones needs the ball threw to him more
Before the Florida game-- Kentucky no chance. After the Florida game--- Kentucky very slim chance. Look for the Bayou Tigers to come out "ROARING" after losing to Florida. Could be a very long game for the Cats.:popcorn:
Showtime_05 Wrote:David Jones needs the ball threw to him more

I gonna have to agree with you Showtime...I mean i am glad to see him out there, but this guy is a playmaker and the only way to show his talent is by getting him the ball...He is so dangerous in the open field...
Kentucky will pull the upsert and win 30-20, but back to reality....LSU 42-14
uk by a touchdown

uk-17

lsu-10

the hustler

I think braves fan 10 must be the biggest UK fan with that prediction. But this will get bad for the Cats.

UK---14
LSU--35
Any chance this game will be on WKYT/WYMT eaither live or delayed?
Beef Wrote:Any chance this game will be on WKYT/WYMT eaither live or delayed?

Only way you will be watching this game Live/Delayed is if you live in the Baton Rouge, LA area ! You can catch the game on XM or Sirus Satillite Radio, your local radio, and/or www.ukathletics.com.
corndog23 Wrote:And if we knock down a pass, thats 5 and 5. We have a shot...

that's gotta suck lol..

i'm not the biggest uk fan, but i do like UK football, and i still think they aren't going to win.... but hopefully it will be a good game..
Charlie Wrote:I gonna have to agree with you Showtime...I mean i am glad to see him out there, but this guy is a playmaker and the only way to show his talent is by getting him the ball...He is so dangerous in the open field...

they also need to put him back at returning kicks..He is one of the top explosive players at UK
Funny that only the people from EKY and Belfry thinks that David Jones is so amazing. I guess we should just toss players like Lyons, Burton, and Little to the side so we can see the boy from Belfry run wild.
MRC06 Wrote:Funny that only the people from EKY and Belfry thinks that David Jones is so amazing. I guess we should just toss players like Lyons, Burton, and Little to the side so we can see the boy from Belfry run wild.
He is a good athlete, maybe would do better at a lower division.
David Jones should be returning punts insted of Rafeal Little and he may get to do that since Little is out for a month ! Jones should be put back at DB cause they despertly need him there ! UK's CB's are not any good at all ! But he may be good to throw a deep route to maybe once a game !
I hope the Cats play their best today without turnovers and the defense coming out fired up.