Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Tim Tebow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Did you see the play at the goal line where he faked the run, jumped, double clutched, and dumped it to his tight end? This guy is the real deal!!!:notworthyTim Tebow:notworthy

the hustler

Coolest play of the week. Hard to believe the physicality and power he runs with to only be a true Freshman
It's even harder to believe that the backup quarterback, Tim Tebow, finished with 2 passing touchdowns and 1 rushing touchdown. I mean, I know Leak is good, but you gotta feel bad if you're him, Tebow is absolutely stealing the show, when Tebow comes out of the game, the whole stadium boos...lol...that would hurt my feelings a little bit, Tebow is a highlight reel.
Tebow is UNBELIEVABLE..Bet Bama sure misses him since he first orally committed to them!

the hustler

He is really killing Leak's Heisman hopes. How bad does it look when a true freshman backup QB comes in and gets three TDs and you don't get any?
Yeah that could possibly even be play of the year! Was something u see in a basketball game..lol but Tebow is a sensational player and with the guidance and poise of Chris Leak, this 2-headed monster is very dangerous!!
Incredible athlete plus he plays with alot of emotion, I mean even when he makes a great play and gets taken out of the game he's jumping up and down and getting the crowd involved.
Yea he is going to do really great at Florida, i mean he is doing a good job right now but when Chris Leak leaves he will do good and hopefully lead them to a national championship if they dont go this year.