Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What middle school team will win county?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Which Middle school team will win county this year?
Belfry!
belfry, millard or pikeville
I would have to say BELFRY will win the county this year. I think the championship game will be between Pikeville and Belfry and this time I think Belfry will win by 2 TD's.:1:
I have to agree :thumpsup:
IMO the winner of the Pikeville/Millard game will win the championship. That will be a good game and the winner will come into the championship against Belfry with a lot of momentum and adrenaline.
Belfry will of course.Those boys are playin some good football right now
belfry no doubt about it they play great ballTongueirateSho
who all has belfry had to play so far to get in to the conference championship
pikeville will win!
plain and simple.
Pikeville is good...Millard is good...Belfry is better :1:
LETS GO PIRATES TongueirateSho

I just hope EVERY game is a good, clean game with nobody getting hurt and the true winner of that day coming out with the W! Im not saying this will happen Monday or Tuesday or Thursday, but it does happen. Thats one thing I CAN NOT stand is to see KIDS get cheated. Nothing gets me more than adults taking from kids! I think most refs are bigger and better people than that tho. At least I would hope so!!
:ChairHit:
if belfry is so good why didnt they beat pikeville the first time they played?
answer that before you go on running that jaw.
Rolleyes From the sound of your post you should be in school so I will try to ignore the inmature remarks. I was merily posting and cheering on our team but if you want to get high and mighty I wouldnt be "running my jaw" about a 2 point win woohoo :notworthy LOL

ok now I will go back to acting my age, why dont you try and do the same.
Pikeville
Belfry!TongueirateSho
I think it will be a toss up between Belfry and Pikeville.

Whoever makes the fewest mistakes wins the game.
Millard and Pikeville will be a good game tonight. The winner will play Belfry in the championship. Look for this to be one of the more exciting semi finals and championships in recent years.
Pirates~R~Us Wrote:Rolleyes From the sound of your post you should be in school so I will try to ignore the inmature remarks. I was merily posting and cheering on our team but if you want to get high and mighty I wouldnt be "running my jaw" about a 2 point win woohoo :notworthy LOL

ok now I will go back to acting my age, why dont you try and do the same.
you may think im "inmature", but in big boy land we call it immature. from the sounds of your post you should be in 1st grade. high and mighty i am not. i just stted the fact. a win is a win no matter by how many points. you were "merily" posting about your team and i am merely posting about mine.
bigpun Wrote:you may think im "inmature", but in big boy land we call it immature. from the sounds of your post you should be in 1st grade. high and mighty i am not. i just stted the fact. a win is a win no matter by how many points. you were "merily" posting about your team and i am merely posting about mine.
How about checkin the score of the championship game before you crow to loudTongueirateSho
cobra67 Wrote:How about checkin the score of the championship game before you crow to loudTongueirateSho

WAY TO GO BELFRY
bigpun Wrote:you may think im "inmature", but in big boy land we call it immature. from the sounds of your post you should be in 1st grade. high and mighty i am not. i just stted the fact. a win is a win no matter by how many points. you were "merily" posting about your team and i am merely posting about mine.

First off, Im a Lady, not a "big boy" secondly my post # 11 that you replied to, was not to you or about you. You came back with a smart alleck remark...
Lets keep it clean before its closed.