Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky Wildcats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok,lets get a little off subject here and lets say something bout our Cats. i think they are doing good this year. Do you think they will go to a bowl game or fall short and not bad for there record either loosing to two top 25 teams florida and louisville what do you all have to say?
Can we get a mod to please move this to College?
The College One Wrote:Ok,lets get a little off subject here and lets say something bout our Cats. i think they are doing good this year. Do you think they will go to a bowl game or fall short and not bad for there record either loosing to two top 25 teams florida and louisville what do you all have to say?

we will go to a bowl game! we will beat south car,lou monroe,vandy,miss state from the remaining games
I think we have a good chance agaist georgia and tennesse to dont ya think?
^nope...
The College One Wrote:I think we have a good chance agaist georgia and tennesse to dont ya think?

^Yep....

Georgia cant score....

UT is unpredictable....

We have a realistic shot at beating one, if not both of theses teams with out offense.
Tennessee has things clicking on all cylinders ! I watched the Cal game and the Memphis game and I dont think no one can stop Eric Ainge ! Now UK will goto a Bowl Game cause I'm a real big beliver that UK could win every game they go into ! IMO they'll goto the Liberty Bowl (Memphis, TN) or Independence Bowl (Shreveport, LA).
UK will go to a bowl game if their defense can step it up.
It would be very nice if we did get a bowl game.
i think we have a shot against georgia but not tennessee...i think we will have a good year and maybe go to a bowl game...but i still think rich brooks needs to be fired at the end of the year.
IDK if TN has everything clicking or not. They should've been beat by Air Force and Memphis played them tough, a couple of things here or there the game would've been a lot closer. I look for them to play SC a good game and hopefully win, but they should win enough games to make them eligible. If not, then something is wrong.
braves_fan_10 Wrote:but i still think rich brooks needs to be fired at the end of the year.

IMO he should stay another year because next season is the year the players that he recruited will be Seniors (Andre' Woodson, Rafeal Little, etc.) And plus UK will have the full 75 player Roster; First since Hal Mumme Left ! So, I Honestly think UK will have a great year next season maybe losing 3 or 4 games !
But then again if Miami(FL) fires Larry Coker he will be a good addition to UK !
corndog23 Wrote:^Yep....

Georgia cant score....

UT is unpredictable....

We have a realistic shot at beating one, if not both of theses teams with out offense.

Yeah I agree here.. Georgia's offense is weak...and for the past few years we have played Tennesee very tough.. hopefully we can get over the ledge against both of these teams this year..and for UK making a bowl game..yes they will