Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: South Carolina @ Kentucky - 10/7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Game will be aired on ESPN2 Not sure what time ! UK's D needs to show up cause teams are killing them when they go to the air ! I dont think UK will win this one cause SC came a hair away from defeating #2 Auburn !

SC-31
UK-28
I might be going to this game so ill say:

UK 34
USC 28
Sc-38
Uk-14
Kentucky has a good chance in this game if the defense shows up at all, and the offensive line plays over their head.
Kentucky has a very good chance of winning this game, if they come out and play the way they did against Florida in the first half. So I'm going with Kentucky by a touchdown or maybe even two touchdowns.
Hope the Cats win. Depends on if they can stop SC's offensive attack. Going out on a limb....
Cats- 31
Cocks-30
WOW....another UK game on ESPN!!!!!
South Carolina 35-21
I would love to have tickets to this game!! I think it'll be a close exciting game...I'm not gonna predict a winner but who ever wins the game will win by 10 or less...thats how close i think this game will be. In other word it will not be a blowout by any means. It would be a huge win for UK....Go Cats!!
Cats get killed.
Old school Dawg Wrote:Cats get killed.
Do you think Spurrier's squad is that much better than UK?? I think this will be a close game w/ the cats pulling it out
CATS 31
SC 28
TennisCAT23 Wrote:Do you think Spurrier's squad is that much better than UK?? I think this will be a close game w/ the cats pulling it out
CATS 31
SC 28

I hope your Tenniscat.. GO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:Cheerlead
Well, depends on which team shows up for SC. If its the team that squeaked by Wofford, UK should win by 2 TD's. If its the team that played the Auburn Tigers last week, it will be ALOT closer. SC is not more talented then UK IMO. Maybe by a tiny margin, but not much. Spurrier may feast on Mike Archers defense, but i see us creating some turnovers early in this game and taking maybe a 14-3 or 14-7 lead. Defense will probably let down a couple of possesions and the score will be close in the 4th quarter, 24-21 or 21 all. in the end, UK wins this game on an Andre Woodson TD pass to Jacob Tamme. 31-24!
corndog23 Wrote:Well, depends on which team shows up for SC. If its the team that squeaked by Wofford, UK should win by 2 TD's. If its the team that played the Auburn Tigers last week, it will be ALOT closer. SC is not more talented then UK IMO. Maybe by a tiny margin, but not much. Spurrier may feast on Mike Archers defense, but i see us creating some turnovers early in this game and taking maybe a 14-3 or 14-7 lead. Defense will probably let down a couple of possesions and the score will be close in the 4th quarter, 24-21 or 21 all. in the end, UK wins this game on an Andre Woodson TD pass to Jacob Tamme. 31-24!

Well Said ! But if USC brings the same attack as CMU did than get ready for a shootout ! UK's D better show up cause the offense cannot always save 'em !
Moe Wrote:I would love to have tickets to this game!! I think it'll be a close exciting game...I'm not gonna predict a winner but who ever wins the game will win by 10 or less...thats how close i think this game will be. In other word it will not be a blowout by any means. It would be a huge win for UK....Go Cats!!
Should still be able to get one. I doubt if it is a sellout yet.
I know my brother and girlfriend ordered tickets not too long ago and got good seats above the tunnel that UK comes out of. I am thinking about getting some to the Georgia game, I think if GA continues to play the way they have the past 2 weeks, UK could pull of the upset.
I will be at this game and I cant wait to go! The crowd will be going crazy and it should be a very great game. UK has the offense to play with Carolina everyone knows that, but the only worry will be the Defense, they really have to step there game up and shut down the Carolina offense. Sevell Newton isnt no slouch as a backup and Sidney Rice is an elite receiver and the ol' ball coach will have the gamecocks ready. Brooks better have his boys ready b/c this game will be a dandy! GO CATS!
Uk can win this one if they play really well and if the defense steps up
Steve Spurrier is 13-0 against Kentucky...Hopefully we end this streak tonight....GO CATS...
I have good feelings about this game...but corndog i disagree, i think the game will end on a Andre Woodsen TD pass to Dickie Lyonns JR.

UK-24

SC-17

the hustler

Cats in good shape for a postseason game!! I'll take them in the slight upset.

UK-27

SC-20
I say a blowout by South Carolina..Would be lucky to see UK score tonight! Spurrier OWNS UK and I don't think it is going to change when they meet once again tonight!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I say a blowout by South Carolina..Would be lucky to see UK score tonight! Spurrier OWNS UK and I don't think it is going to change when they meet once again tonight!

UK didn't win, but you were way off.