Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky 45 C. Michigan 36 - Final
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
UK's offense done real well with Kenan Burton and Andre' Woodson ! Defense was horrible giving up over 520 total yards to CMU ! UK only had about 370 total yards with Woodson throwing over 200 yards ! Congrats to UK ! Go get ready for South Carolina !
Shew I am glad that we didn't blow it just like against Ohio a couple of years ago. Our defense needs to get better if we stand a chance against USC. Our offense did a great job when it was on the field. I think we established the running game pretty well tonight. If our defense get better and our offense keeps producing or even possibly get a little better then there could be a major upset later in the season.
Central Michigan-
Yards Rushing- 147
Yards Passing- 411
Total Offesive Yds- 558
Yards Allowed- 373
First Downs- 27

Kentucky-
Yards Rushing- 107
Yards Passing- 266
Total Offesive Yds- 373
Yards Allowed- 558
First Downs- 18

Scoring Summary:

UK-14-14-10-09=45
CM-00-17-10-07=36
GO Big Blue! i will b in attendence next saturday to watch the Cats try to beat the game cocks....lol
Is it at UK?
Congrats UK!
Congrats to UK on a big win! Defensive struggle needless to say. I will be in attendance for the Carolina game as well, hopefully we can give the ol Ball Coach and his gamecocks a loss! D needs to step it up big!
D has to step up! They are not going to out-score everyone this year.
Year after year the defense is bad, maybe the d-coordinator needs to be looked at instead of the head coach!