Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Co. 8th @ Belfry Today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone have anything on this one or what time it is supposed to be played?
Ridge Runner Wrote:Anyone have anything on this one or what time it is supposed to be played?

Dont know but i would bet Belfry by 2 tds
It was Belfry's homecoming game (Middle School that is)... there was quite a crowd there but don't have any idea of the outcome!!!
JC won 24-18 Was a great game Biggest difference other than size LOL was they made all their two point conversions and we didn't.Belfry played their butts off and almost had this one. Belfry was ahead with three minutes left in the fourth 18-16. Still a great game. Hats off to both teams.
Great Game Pirates
Phelps doesn't do their Jr. High homecoming seperate. We do it with the high school. There are 2 boy and 2 girl representatives from each class except the seniors... they have 3.... How did the homecoming festivities go today for you all?? Who was crowned Queen of BMS?? Give me the info here Pirates~R~Us... LOL.... you can e-mail it to me if ya want!!
Great game pirates
cobra67 Wrote:JC won 24-18 Was a great game Biggest difference other than size LOL was they made all their two point conversions and we didn't.Belfry played their butts off and almost had this one. Belfry was ahead with three minutes left in the fourth 18-16. Still a great game. Hats off to both teams.

I "think" it was Belfry 18-16 with 22 secs left :thumpsup:
phs1986 Wrote:Phelps doesn't do their Jr. High homecoming seperate. We do it with the high school. There are 2 boy and 2 girl representatives from each class except the seniors... they have 3.... How did the homecoming festivities go today for you all?? Who was crowned Queen of BMS?? Give me the info here Pirates~R~Us... LOL.... you can e-mail it to me if ya want!!

Just sent you some pics of the king and queen :thumpsup:

:Clap:
Thanks!!!
Both games were great, great middle school football games.

Congrats to both teams.:Thumbs:
Good Game JCMS