Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Martin Middle School VS. South Floyd, predictions?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone have an opinion?
Uh what kind of question is this? South Floyd will kill Martin County
South floyd in a blow out 62-0
Martin county is awesome but i believe South Floyd has them beat!!!!
Martin County by less than 50. Obviously, Martin has them outmanned...heavily, and Coach Crum could win by as many as he wanted. No exageration...honest straight opinion...the score could be Martin 80+ South Floyd 0, but Martin County will probably get the score to a running clock and score once or twice more just because they can't tell the kids to not play.
Martin will destroy SF. No contest here!
Hard telling it will be a close game.
Adams has played them both. Adams could have put 70 on the board against SF, which is saying alot because Adams is not a high scoring team. Martin County, if so inclined, could score 100, however, their coaching staff is too classy to embarass a team like that, and they like to play alot of players. I doubt seriously if SF will score, and Martin County will score as many as they want. No game here.
really classy game 4 the cards mayb a 30-0 game nothing to embrass the raiders
Cards-200527
SF- -24
Better luck next time raiders
martin County is classy so they wont let this game get ut of hand, however they will play their younger kids most of the game and i know they wont tell their younger kids to just go out on the field and lay down for South Floyd. MC won't let this get too out of hand
I think this game got called off
not to our knowledge.. as of 4:30 this evening?
this game got called off supposedly because sf is on fall break and didnt have enough players out for practice the past couple of days...