Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Louisa Middle School football schedule
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
why does LMS not play Martin Co?
Because they would schedule us.
they would, or wouldnt?
I think you meant to say they wouldn't schedule us. We would love to play them.
last year when it was still just inez, we did have you on our schedule... but lawrence county called and cancelled because someone on your team broke their leg, some running back..
We wont play the games we are supposed to play.We cancelled Russell today or they cancelled us I dont know but it dont matter.We lose.You play football in bad weather but not here sometimes.Not playing these games in the past is showing up now on the high school level.No excuses Batpuff this sucks~!!!:redboxer:
They wouldnt schedule us.
The Kitty Pound if we dont get tough in Bulldog land.
Batpuff tell me that Russell cancelled.Looking at their program from top to bottom they dont cancel.
Don't know why the game was cancelled. If it was because of rain, that just sucks. This ain't baseball, its football. You are right old school, the kids lose by not playing.
Who cancelled the game-surely not us-we played East Carter and McKell in the pouring rain and it didn't bother us???
IS it going to be rescheduled??? What about Rowan County?? Here it is October and these kids have only gotten 3 games!!!!! What kind of season is that??
Russell has been rescheduled for 10/21
Martin County attempted to play Louisa on the week that Johnson Central 7th forfieted to us. Louise Middle DECLINED. Call IMS 298-3264 talk to Greg Crum we have an off week from 10/3 until 10/14.
Football17,, now that sounds like a challenge,,,Will we respond?Our boys are ready.Were well rested.
Your boys aren't ready...Martin County is too good of a team.
all-star Wrote:Your boys aren't ready...Martin County is too good of a team.

Let me ask you one question, have you seen us play this year and if NO then how would you know if we were ready to play. Our 8th grade is undefeated and our 7th grade has only lost 1 game. So before you start running off at the mouth you need to get your facts first.

By the way we throw for over 100 yards a game and run for over 200 yards a game.... Just thought you might want to know that before you start something you know nothing about.
Well Martin County I would put money on them to win, they have the hearts of a lion...plus some grudges against the Dawgs or puppies..ask any team in their conference there scary big.
I bet our QB would eat yours alive...and ya my facts are straight I know him and he knows there QB.
football17 Wrote:i bet our QB would eat yours alive...and ya my facts are straight i know him and he knows there QB

Well to start with I asked our QB and he said he had never heard of him, So all I know for you to do is set up a game with us and let them settle it on the field.
football 17 is just talkin trash.he is over whelmed by it being What the 20th year of football over there.They didnt even play football in Martin County in the 70,sIm glad they didnt because that is where I would have lived instead of good ol Louisa.My father wouldnt live in a county that didnt provide football for us.Go Dawgs!!!!!:1: