Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Need help desperatly..........
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a computer at home a dell laptop.
And lately it wont some on. When it does come on it will go to the windows loading thing and then get all snowy looking. Or it will go to a blue screen that has some white typing on it. Me and a friend both got our comps the same day and they they both have started doing this. I'm thinking it needs to be reformatted but not really sure on how to do that.
put your computers restore disk in the drive then turn it back off and back on again and see if that clears it up
LOL dont know if I have one of them any one know where I can get one???
I would call Dell and see what they tell you to do.
I just didn't know if theyd help where my warrnty has run out.
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:I just didn't know if theyd help where my warrnty has run out.

Yea they should help you out. If not then get rid of it and buy something else.
Yeah def call Dell. They should help you fix it. They're open 24 hours.
I have a gateway and mine started doing this. They made be take off the battery and hold the power button for 30 seconds and then put it back in and turn it on. That didn't help. Then i had to turn it back off and take the battery back off then take the back cover off and remove my hard-drive. Then i put it back in and put it back together, and it worked fine after that.
yea dell has the best customer support. they will help you out.
throw it out of a moving car on the highway