Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: How good are the Martin County Middle School Cardinals?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Martin County has proved o be good team, but jut how good do you think they are??
Theres as good as the hype is..
So what kind of game would it be between Martin Co and Louisa Middle?
I think Martin County would absolutely man-handle them
I think martin county is the best middle school football team i have ever seen.......they have a good coaching staff and very talented players!!!!!!!!!
all-star Wrote:i think Martin County would absolutely man-handle them

Let me ask you one question, have you seen us play this year and if NO then how would you know if we were ready to play. Our 8th grade is undefeated and our 7th grade has only lost 1 game. So before you start running off at the mouth you need to get your facts first.

By the way we throw for over 100 yards a game and run for over 200 yards a game.... Just thought you might want to know that before you start something you know nothing about.
Would Martin Co. "man-handle" LMS?? Probably not. LMS has a good group of kids that are very athletic and tough on the football field. Not saying that LMS would man-handle Martin Co. either but I bet it would be a heck of a football game. LMS also has a very good coaching staff and very talented players.
Batpuff Wrote:Let me ask you one question, have you seen us play this year and if NO then how would you know if we were ready to play. Our 8th grade is undefeated and our 7th grade has only lost 1 game. So before you start running off at the mouth you need to get your facts first.

By the way we throw for over 100 yards a game and run for over 200 yards a game.... Just thought you might want to know that before you start something you know nothing about.

Who you playing to do all this...they must have a poor defense. Are you talking about youth league teams?
youdroppedsomething Wrote:Who you playing to do all this...they must have a poor defense. Are you talking about youth league teams?

Nope the 7th and 8th grade teams.
I guess those stats would change if you played Martin County
Hey all they have to do is call us and I am sure we will show you how those stats would'nt change.
y r u worried about stats im middle skool football
Batpuff Wrote:Let me ask you one question, have you seen us play this year and if NO then how would you know if we were ready to play. Our 8th grade is undefeated and our 7th grade has only lost 1 game. So before you start running off at the mouth you need to get your facts first.

MARTIN COUNTY IS UNDEFEATED TOO SO BEFOR YOU START TELLING EVERYONE ELSE TO GET THERE FACTS STRAIGHT AND NOT TO RUN THERE MOUTH I SUGGEST YOU DO THE SAME!!...AND WE HAVE TWO OF THE FASTEST BOYS I DONT KNOW HOW FAR THEY RUN OR THOROW BUT THEY RUN FAR FAST AND HARD AND THROW PRTTY FAR TOO...
we are waiting on a call back from your coach!
88 lil sis Wrote:we are waiting on a call back from your coach!

Let the coaches handle this. There is nothing you can resolve by talking trash on an internet forum. If both coaches think this will be a good game they will make it happen. If not then it won't. End of story.
Midee1 Wrote:Let the coaches handle this. There is nothing you can resolve by talking trash on an internet forum. If both coaches think this will be a good game they will make it happen. If not then it won't. End of story.

he wants to tell us to call him whn we done did! so i just told him we was waiting on a call back from his coach aint no big deal get over it
Midee1 Wrote:Let the coaches handle this. There is nothing you can resolve by talking trash on an internet forum. If both coaches think this will be a good game they will make it happen. If not then it won't. End of story.

He wants to tell us to call him when we done did! so I just told him we was waiting on a call back from his coach aint no big deal get over it.
88 lil sis Wrote:he wants to tell us to call him whn we done did! so i just told him we was waiting on a call back from his coach aint no big deal get over it

It's true it's no big deal. I just let you know that there is nothing that anyone can do in an internet forum. Once again let the coaches handle it.
88 lil sis Wrote:He wants to tell us to call him when we done did! so I just told him we was waiting on a call back from his coach aint no big deal get over it.

88 lil sis, chill out, there’s no need for the attitude. Midee1 was doing what he's Supposed to.
I think that Martin Co. needs to call maybe Bell Co. or Pikeville or Scott co. or Lawrence
panther- Wrote:I think that Martin Co. needs to call maybe Bell Co. or Pikeville or Scott co. or Lawrence
i think either on eof those teams will give them a good game