Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who do you think will commit to UK after Midnight Madness ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think Patrick Patterson from Huntington will ! Some other guys will but not sure who !
Jai' Lucas will as well if he enjoys it. Him and Patterson are good friends to my understanding, so I think they'll go somewhere together.
when is midnight madness?
Not at midnight....:ChairHit:
Will OJ Mayo be joining Patrick Patterson at Midnight Madness or not?...How great would that be if Patrick committed in which might sway the decison for Mayo to join since they are going to be teammates this year at Huntington High....
Charlie Wrote:Will OJ Mayo be joining Patrick Patterson at Midnight Madness or not?...How great would that be if Patrick committed in which might sway the decison for Mayo to join since they are going to be teammates this year at Huntington High....

I think that would be awsome !
Charlie Wrote:Will OJ Mayo be joining Patrick Patterson at Midnight Madness or not?...How great would that be if Patrick committed in which might sway the decison for Mayo to join since they are going to be teammates this year at Huntington High....

not gonna happen.....OJ will not be at MM, but there will be around 8 or so recruits there. AJ Stewart will commit IMO. Jai Lucas and Patterson MIGHT. and possibly 1 or 2 more, maybe Pettigrew or Marshall Moses.
Any word about JJ Hickson out of Houston ?
blackcat_student Wrote:Any word about JJ Hickson out of Houston ?

dont see us gettin this guy...some say we are in it, others say we are WAY out of it...i dont see any chance we land him, would be nice though.
OJ No way to UK!!!! Too slow, too much defense, too little offense.
Who cares about OJ Mayo? He will do nothing but cause trouble wherever he goes.
blackcat_student Wrote:Any word about JJ Hickson out of Houston ?

What type of player is he? Any stats on the kid?
PHSCARD Wrote:What type of player is he? Any stats on the kid?

No stats, but here's a recent article

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaab/news?slug=...recruiting
I can't understnd why UK is recruiting Pettigrew from E-Town. He's undersized in the position he would have to play in college. Where could they possibly use him?Rolleyes
Sounds like a stud, 22 points and 10 boards in the ABCD basketball camp all star game. Maybe they can get a little weight on him if he's going to play PF. 6'8 230 sounds a bit undersized. I seen a lot of the Louisville Bball players, and they all seem tall and lanky, but I'm sure they're very athletic. I just like someone to be that tall on a 260 frame, that way they can beat and bang, and knock everyone out of the way to get better position.
Why does UK always get project kids anymore..Seems like every player is a science experiment..And as of late..We have been screwing the potions up!
I couldnt agree with u more PLAYBOY5....
Thanks Charlie, but dang it is the truth and is getting so old!