Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry Middle 72 over Virgie Middle 12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Way to go BMS Pirates. Great Job !:1: TongueirateSho
Good job guys!! Way to play ball!! TongueirateSho
I'm sure Haywood wasn't too happy seeing this score, he is a very classy man and would have never let something like this happen. Wouldn't be surprised if he talked to the middle school coaches a bit.
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:I'm sure Haywood wasn't too happy seeing this score, he is a very classy man and would have never let something like this happen. Wouldn't be surprised if he talked to the middle school coaches a bit.

Please ask questions and get your facts before you reply! The 7th graders went in the game after half time AND stayed in!!

Our coaching staff is fine :thumpsup:
I knew Virgie had to start losing eventually (after past success), but this is awful.
They started losing when Belfry and Pikeville came into the conference
The 7th graders were in half of the game and i think it was 2 or 3 of the the touch downs scored by them
Pirates~R~Us Wrote:Please ask questions and get your facts before you reply! The 7th graders went in the game after half time AND stayed in!!

Our coaching staff is fine :thumpsup:

Amen.....
Belfry did sub in the third. Virgie pulled their starters out. Virgie is better than what they showed, but Belfry is legit. They are big, fast, and physical. They are the best team in Pike, and will beat Pikeville with no problems.
TRAIN85 Wrote:they started losing when belfry and pikeville came into the conference

Smile I don't think that's the only reason. They would have handled Pikeville and Belfry the last few years with ease.
have they lost to anybody besides pikeville, millard, and belfry?
yes they also lost to Johns Creek.
TRAIN85 Wrote:They started losing when Belfry and Pikeville came into the conference

No team can stay on top forever. The talent just is not like it use to be. They will be back on top, but not this year or next.:thumpsup:

Virgie played Belfry the last two years, and Pikeville last year and beat them both bad. Last time Dorton played Pikeville they beat them by a couple of touchdowns.:rockon:
hootie Wrote:No team can stay on top forever. The talent just is not like it use to be. They will be back on top, but not this year or next.:thumpsup:

Virgie played Belfry the last two years, and Pikeville last year and beat them both bad. Last time Dorton played Pikeville they beat them by a couple of touchdowns.:rockon:
I'd say you're right about the talent level being different.This years team didn't have mustaches and drive theirselves to the game like the last few years.LOL
cobra67 Wrote:I'd say you're right about the talent level being different.This years team didn't have mustaches and drive theirselves to the game like the last few years.LOL

i was 12 when i was in 7th grade, and had a full beard..no lie...some kids just grow up faster.
belfry middle has a great football team this year and will have for years to come keep it up bms bring it homeTongueirateSho
Congratulations Belfry!! Sure hope we get to play our game on Saturday.
Coach Cline Wrote:i was 12 when i was in 7th grade, and had a full beard..no lie...some kids just grow up faster.

But you cant drive when you are 12.... :lmao:
good lookin score for middle school
Way to go BMS !!!