Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (12) Notre Dame 40 Michigan State 37
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Great game to watch. MSU had them down the whole game and then in the second half, Notre Dame played great.
rally rally
Best game I have EVER SEEN!!!!
It ranks right up there at the top of my list. It's already an instant classic.
I was starting to believe all the analysts when they said Charlie Weis may have Willingham syndrome, and last season was a fluke after the way they started. But they turned it on in the second half. Zibikowski is a stud Safety and probably one of the hardest hitters in football, when that big ole' bruiser MSU had that they call a RB ran him over I knew the game was going to be tough. I just wish they wouldn't have got that holding call when he fumbled, then took it to the house. Neither team could hold on to the ball, but I'm glad my boys pulled it out. I am starting to wonder about Charlies play calling though. How many draws does he have in his first 15 plays of the game that he writes out the days before the game? Last night he probably ran about 11, I know Brady wasn't on the whole first half but he's got to get that TE and Samardzija more quickly involved in the game plan. He can't just use them as a last act of a helpless man like he has the past two weeks. They will be tested once again next week against a 4-0 Purdue team, I just hope they will take their enthusiasm that they showed at the end of last nights game on throughout the season, if they do they still have a shot at the BCS Title.