Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (5) Florida 26 Kentucky 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
I am disappointed with the loss, but I think UK played an outstanding game, and we just got worn down by a much better team. I saw a different UK team tonight on that field. I am impressed with the amount of progress they have made. Florida was in a dog fight with us until the 3rd quarter.

I hope they can keep this level of intensity up and hopefully win those 6-7 games to get bowl eligible.

GBB !!!
Same here BP.
Yeah, UK lost but they have nothing to hang their heads over. The offensive line just didn't give Woodson enough time to throw the ball tonight. He's looked great this season going for 10 td's and only 1 interception. Hope to see him keep this up.
They played VERY WELL..A few breaks here and there and they are right back in the ballgame..
UK gained Florida's respect going into Halftime thats when Florida took over! Andre' Woodson is by far at the same level that Chris Leak is at cause he did just as good as him with WR that are half as good as Florida's !
Did anyone else think the clock kept ticking after Woodson spiked the ball? I thought they should've had one more crack at the endzone or at least a FG attempt. The defense played well except for that last drive Florida had in the first half. That call on Dicky Lyons was crap, a pick fly and he just brushed off the guys shoulders, its not like he held them, every high school in america runs that play. Other than that, Tebow should've got the personal foul when he was ran out of bounds instead of UK, he had ahold of our DB's facemask and shoved him down so that guy held on and he came down with him. It was an exciting game to watch until the OL started to break down.
Yea UK did play a good game, but i guess Florida was just to much for them.
Im sorry but I did seee one bad mistake in Rich Brooks part and its just somethign he just keeps doing. I know Curtis Pulley is an athlete. And you need him on the field. But come on he is also your 2nd best qb. Quit playing him at reciver or move him there for good if Pulley gets hurt and woodson goes down who we got to back him up????? Will Fielder???? Not for a few more years bub!
PHSCARD Wrote:Did anyone else think the clock kept ticking after Woodson spiked the ball?

I noticed that we could've went for the Hail Mary with 1.0 left in the 2nd quarter !