Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Adams vs. Paintsville (Jenny Wiley Bowl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who will win ?
I don't know much about Adams middle, what kind of team do they have this year?
Pupaw Wrote:I don't know much about Adams middle, what kind of team do they have this year?
4-2 (overall) Lost to Breathitt Co 8th 28-24 and Martin Co. 22-6
Unbeaten in Floyd Co. 4-0
Anybody got the final score on this one? I think they played last night.
Last I heard it was 28-0 Paintsville in the 4th. I believe that Paintsville's 5th & 6th (B-Team) shut out Adams something in the neighborhood of 24-0. Adams C-Team Shut out W.R. Castle C-Team I think 30-0. Not to sure on the score though. Good win for the Tigers. They looked very good last night. Didn't look like the same team.
Anybody got some more detail about how we got to 28-0? What happened to Adams?
Brett Reynolds was perfect from the air, I think about 6-6 for about 150 yrds and a TD (?). Dustin Terry had 3 TDs and I believe Seth Jarrell had one himself. I might be off, if I am I am sorry. But, PMS looked pretty impressive last night. The defense played great and the offense looked flawless. Every kid stepped up and played great last night. They haven't looked that good sense they played PCC! Hopefully they are gelling at the right time.
Geeze ! What has gotten into those boys ?
The On Side Kick Right Off The Start Recovered By Seth Jarrell Changed The Game........then #7 Seth Jarrell Scored Off That Turnover...great Game.
I Would Like To See Adams Have A Great Game Against Pcc.....go Blackcats