Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry Middle 44 Feds Creek 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It was a nasty muddy mess. The score was 30-0 in the first and the 7th grade started playing in the 2nd quarter.

Good job Pirates
Good Luck Feds Creek
Man the Vikings are bad. I know as a former player, how bad they can be. The 2005 season is the best season they will ever have. They're 1-5
Feds Creek kids don't have any experience going into the game. They don't have any feeder programs such as Little or Pee Wee leagues. Best of luck to them though. Hopefully in the future they will be more knowledgable of the game and have a little playing time under their belt.
:thumpsup:
Feds Creek is muched improved this year.
Feds Creek is much better this year...They could have had a decent team this year but I don't think the kids really know how to win yet....I also heard that those kids dont like to come to practice very often....Talked to one of the parents from over there and they said that they probably havent had everyone there at practice since the first day....Its tough to win like that....Good luck to the Vikings though...Hopefully they will win a couple more games
hootie Wrote:Feds Creek is muched improved this year.